SRS Saw my ex tonight (LDR)

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by AmCo, Dec 22, 2005.

1. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

I haven't seen her for a year and stop talking to her around 7-8 months ago. We talked about us and everything. She is still with the other person. Yes, i know it is my fault that she is with him. But i told her that i still had feelings for her but ill be her friend for now. No i won't try to sabtoage or ruin her relationship with her and him. But in the end, i kind of believe that we will end up together. If not so be it. She also gave me back my ring, which gave me a sense of closure from the relationship. So i feel like i can move on now and find someone else. But that doesn't mean i dont want her back. Hopefully in the future we will end up together and maybe one day ill propose to her.

Just Ranting Here :)

Suprisingly I'm not depressed or sad as i thought i would be. I'm more relieved then sad or unhappy. Yes, i want to be with her but the closure part has filled the void i've been feeling since we stop talking.

P.S. Just seeing her again made me realize how much i still loved her :)

2. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

Have you really got closure then, if a) you still love her b) you want to get back with her and c) you think you'll be together?

Don't start a new relationship with anyone else until you can negate all of the above.

3. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

yea i do have a closure. I'm not gonna sit back and wait for her. But if she is ssssingle and i am, then maybe ill try to get her back. But i'm gonna date other ppl for now.

She is down for 3weeks to see her family. Its so sad to see her when i know i cant spend time with her :(

4. tehexile

tehexile New Member

wow thats really weird, cuz i ran into my ex yesterday for the first time since july.. didnt go so well, see the vaginarium

5. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

i feel you man, i still have feelings for her but its time for me to move on. Better to have two ppl happy then just one person.