Saturday night v.Field report and story

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Falconer, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Wow, this is really long.

My goal for Saturday was to go out and open chicks at a bar for the sake of practice. Let me point out that for some reason before we even left my friend's place I was in a really good mood. I was feeling really confident.

I went to visit a friend that I hadn't seen in a month or so. We went out to this local bar by where he lives. I was telling him about the whole PUA thing and stuff while we were eating/walking to the bar. Before we left I ran back to my car to change shoes and to spray on some Axe bodyspray. My friend's like "is that stuff good?" I'm like "It's good for $4." :rofl:

I'm wearing jeans and a somewhat tight brown t-shirt. We get there and walk through the bar to where the pool tables are to see if they are open. They aren't. As we're walking back, this HB6.5 chick comes out of nowhere, runs up in front of me, and is like:

Her: "Hi, I'm _____."
    (I'm like wtf cuz I've never been opened before in a bar. Ever.)
    Me: "Hi, I'm Falconer. Nice to meet you."
    Her: "Do you go to college around here?"
    Me: "I graduated from college 4 years ago" :rofl:
    Her: "Oh, I"m 22"

Then she runs away to go do whatever girls do. My friend and I sat down and I'm cracking up. My friend goes "how funny is that, you go out to practice meeting girls and some chick opens you!" I'm like "I know, that's never happened before." My friend is like "dude, she looks 16." I'm like "i know, right? She's 22." My friend goes "uh... she looks 16." :rofl: So we're talking about stuff, chicks, catching up on stuff, etc. And eventually this girl walks by again is like "Hi Falconer!!!" I lift my drink a bit, say hi, and continue talking to my friend.

For those of you who have read "the Game," you know how Style appears in the comic-like drawings in that book? There was guy there who looked EXACTLY like those drawings. I did a triple-take. He didn't look like Style... he looked like the comic version of him. It was weird.

In the meantime, we notice a table with a 60/40 ratio of girls/guys. My friend is like "the hot gothic chick at that table keeps staring at me." She wasn't gothic at all, she just had black hair and a black dress. I'm like "whatever dude, she's looking at me." I explained to him the 3 second rule and how we had both fucked up by this point, anyway, so it didn't matter which one of us she was looking at. As I was talking to my friend again later, she was looking at me again, so I made and held eye contact with her instead of being a pussy and looking away like I usually would've done. Go me. Seriously, laugh all you want, but I was happy with myself. I gave her a little smile and she looked down and looked away. That's good, right? Whatever, I wasn't confident opening the 5 set she was in.

Then that first chick walks by again, and is like "Falconer!!! gimme a hug!" What an aggressive girl, especially for a 22 year old! :squint: So I gave her a hug. She's like "you smell good." (Axe Bodyspray ftmfw :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ) I'm like "You smell good." Then she runs off to do her thing again.

Then a 2 set sits down next to us comprised of an HB7 Asian chick and her friend. I joke to my friend about how they sat next to us because they wanted us to talk to them. I'm like "lets open them." He's like "naaah." :uh:

Ok whatever. Then that first chick walks by again and I'm like:

Me: "What, no 'hi' this time?"
    Her: "I gave you a hug last time!"
    Me: "Uh, yeah, and this time I need a kiss." and I pointed to my cheek.

So she comes over and gives me a kiss on the cheek. Then she goes:

Her: "Do you like piercings?"
    (I'm like "Uh... not really... but I gotta think of a good PUA response")
    Me: "That depends. What kindof piercings?"

She then walks away, but as she's walking away she turns and pulls down her shirt/bra to reveal a pierced nipple. :rofl::ugh::rofl:

I'm like holy shit, this is the most forward girl I've ever met.

A guy at a table nearby looked at me and started cracking up. In my somewhat-intoxicated state, I lean over and tell me friend "see? I have social proof with those guys, now. They just saw a chick flash me. They're probably thinking 'whoa, that guy must be awesome to have some chick flash him.'"

My friend gets up to go to the bathroom. I remember the 2 set that sat down next to us. Fuck him, I'll open them myself. I prepare to use an opinion opener. I look over and the cute Asian chick looks at me and we both smile. I go to move in...

Fuck. I had the biggest anxiety attack ever. I couldn't do it. My heart was pounding. My friend came back and I told him what a huge pussy I was. Oh well.

The first chick comes back and tells me she's "gonna give me her number before she leaves" and then walks off again. I'm like "ok."

My friend and I talk a bit more. The 2 set leaves. I suck.

Nothing else really eventful happens, except the first chick comes back and sits next to me and is like "alright, I'm leaving. Give me your number." I'm like "no, you give me your number and I give her my phone. She programs it in. I'm like "so I should probably wait a few days before I call you, right?" She's like "no, call me tomorrow." Make-out close. I'm cracking up afterward.

I look over and my friend is cracking up. He goes "are you going to call her?" I'm like "maybe if I *67 my number first."

Ok, what I learned:

I was feeling on top of the world for some reason before we left. I'm not sure why, but I feel like I was totally projecting confidence.

I need to not puss out when a hot 2 set sits down next to me. I should've opened them. I'm still kicking myself for it because this chick was like girlfriend-pretty and she smiled at me. It must've been cuz I was projecting such confidence.

I also should've opened the hot "gothic" chick who wasn't gothic. She was hot. An HB8.

I should've used the first chick for more practice. She probably would've gone along with any thing I said/did so it would've been a confidence-building event (like when you know the outcome of something before you do it). But I was happy with myself for giving her a hard time and escalating it to a kiss.

Anyway, if I always feel this good when I go out then I'll be happy. I hope Saturday wasn't a fluke. And if chicks want to keep opening me, I'm fine with that, too.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2007
  2. Atheist

Atheist oh, hi OT Supporter

I find this thread very weird, I read it entirely but it's almost unreal seeming, and doesn't seem worth much?

3. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Thanks? I was telling a story. That's really all there was to it.

4. Capt. Hammer

Capt. Hammer PM me for rates on express consent. OT Supporter

5. Atheist

Atheist oh, hi OT Supporter

It just seems weird to me the way you put it all and quite honestly its pretty ridiculous

6. SQLee

SQLee The OTer That Cares™

So let me attempt to recap your night's events. You went out to try to pick up chicks, but instead, you had one chick be very forward with you, you stared at another, and the third chick smiled at you...but you were too much of a pussy to say anything. Hmm, that sounds about right, wouldn't you say?

You're happy about this? Dude, you did NOTHING different, at all. You had a slutty girl be forward with you. That's it.

But eh, at least you tried.

7. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

^ Hmm. Yeah, you're right. lol that is pretty sad.

Oh well. Next weekend will be better.

8. SQLee

SQLee The OTer That Cares™

Don't let the replies discourage you though, keep at it. And you did have a girl practically throw herself at you, so go ahead and feel good about that.

9. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

keep doing it. swallow your pride and say fuckit.

for more practice with eyecontact, just consciously make an effort to allways look people straight in the eye and hold eye contact. on the street, in restaurants, everywhere.

10. haargerman

haargerman ayuh.

I think this thread needs some sort of key with definitions...

wtf is with this "HB7" and "2 set". What's this about "opening" girls? Are they cans of tuna fish?

Sorry I'm just confused with this terminology going on here. Have you ever tried just talking..about anything? Seems to me you're too worried about WHAT to say rather than just going for it. Perhaps a few pre-determined conversation openers might help. i.e. "What college do/did you go to?", "are you from around here?", "do you come here often?". Simple shit, you know?

You probably know this already, but sometimes it helps to hear it again.

11. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

possibly the worst pre-determined conversation openers you could have possibly provided

12. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Well step 1 is complete... you're in the field. That's all I can really say for this FR. I don't expect that the call with that other chick will go anywhere. She'll either flake, or you'll screen her out because she sounds nutso.

13. NCS

NCS Active Member

i dont know about the other guys but keep the fluff out of your FR's, its just more info we dont need to know.

i agree with bandwagon - you're out there. now run some game, dude. even in the early days i'd try to stay in a set until i really ran out of stuff to say

14. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

I totally agree.

I know not to say stuff like this, but occasionally I forget, and when I do it always results in an immediate lack of interest on her part.

You must avoid linear, boring conversations 100%. You are better off standing there with your mouth shut and making a silly face than saying shit like "Where are you from?"

15. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Falconer: Good job, glad to see you out there :bigthumb:

With the girl who kept approaching you, you should have been a challenge. You never teased her once.

Example:

Her: But I already gave you a hug.

You: I know. Where is my $10?

Her: *squeals and hits you on the arm*

You: Ok, you can grab my ass but that will cost you $30. I'm going to need payment in advance this time.

Be a challenge.

16. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

congrats man. its always great to see what just having your head in the right place can do. She may have been a "slutty forward" girl or whatever judgemental things people want to put on her, but im guessing you were not the only guy in the room. :bigthumb: on projecting confidence and positive vibes. its more important then all the other technical stuff.

learn to have fun with it. fear and excitement are not so different really.

I think you need to give rejection a go. give it a try just for experiences sake. Don't pick some girl you have been obsessing over all night. If you want you can even try a venue that is outside your usual stomping grounds. Just go in and know that its completely ok to get turned down. you simply arn't going to be what every girl is likes, and not every girl is looking at the moment. You would be amazed how much easier it gets when you can turn fear of rejection into knowledge that rejection is really not so bad and rarely all that personal.

17. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Would avoid. I don't want to have a conversation with a guy that I know he's had with ten other women that evening.
    I am a fucking catch, I have the option of talking to anyone I want, why would I choose you if all you manage is to ask me generic employment application questions.

18. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

How can you say you were feeling confident and projecting confidence when it sounds like you had 0 confidence all night? If it wasn't for that agressive girl your night wouldn't have been any different then I imagine most of your nights are. Everyone is saying :bigthumb: for actually getting out there. But all you did was go to a bar, and sit at a table and not actually talk to anyone... You only talked about talking to them :greddy:

19. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

I would have to agree!

You were going to talk but couldn't grow the balls to talk the girl who would of gave you some confidence! You had the chance. You were in with the "smile" but you failed horribly when you didn't strike a conversation with her.

20. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Yeah I know. I'm taking small steps I guess.

My goal this week is, on days that I don't go to the gym after work, is to open at least 3-5 girls per day. Then this weekend I'm going back out with my friend and I'll face rejection head on.

The reason I can only go out on non-gym days is because of logistics. I go to the gym after work and then I have a long ass commute back home so I don't even get home until like 8pm at which point I have to shower and then begin eating.

And I don't hit on chicks at the gym.

21. Gregsaidthat

Why not?

22. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I'm with him on that. Hit on girls everywhere but the gym. I see guys interrupting girls doing there shit at the gym constantly. So what would be an hour at the gym for her without interruptions takes 2 hours because guys keep interrupting them.

Hell I go with a beautiful girl to the gym now and then and WHEN (not if) the guys start to interrupt her workout she will just shoot them down and workout around me so that they stay away and she can finish doing what she is trying to get done. Other female friends go in the last hour or two before the gym is closed just so that they can get their shit done because the gym is empty.

It's just one of those things that she already knows that she is a steak standing in a lions den, give the girl a little respect to do what she is there for.

23. Gregsaidthat

It's not like you have to hit on them. A simple "Hi" or "Bye" sometimes could lead to something else. That's not interrupting them if they're coming or going as the same time as you.

It's not like you have to hit on them like they're a piece of steak everytime you see a girl. Eye contact here and there could spark a good conversation.

24. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Well you bolded "And I don't hit on chicks at the gym" and asked why not.

I'm not saying he or anyone shouldn't be social with the girls at the gym. But don't be one of those douchebags that goes up and interrupts a girl that is working out (And wearing headphones just so she gets less interruptions - even though it doesn't seem to work). It's the one place where people should actually show some respect for the others around them and let people do what they gotta do.

25. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I'm at the gym to work out. I hate it when people talk to me at the gym, so I return that courtesy. Besides, I always see the same people at the gym and I don't want to hit on a chick, bomb, and then have to see her 3 days a week for the next few years.