GUN Sarah Brady on the 2006 elections

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Ford4Life, Oct 20, 2006.

1. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

A quote from her, on the cover of the latest issue of American Rifleman

ELECTION DAY 2006:
    "This is the opportunity we've been waiting for."
    -Sarah Brady

:squint: Fucking cunt.

2. Y2kAccord

Y2kAccord Everything happens for reasons I just dont know

Vote from the rooftops comes to mind

3. CString

CString New Member

somebody kill her...

with a knife.

4. copperhead035

copperhead035 New Member

I think poisening her would be more fitting, especially if it can be done with a legal substance.

5. BigBadJohn

BigBadJohn Pay-back time OT Supporter

That bitch needs to die in a postition where her life could have been saved by a gun, ie a mugging/murder with a knife in a state that allows ccw's

6. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I hope she dies a horrible painful death and once she's dead i plan on taking a road trip to shit on her grave.

7. BigBadJohn

Take pics and send them to the brady campaign labeled my deepest sympathies..... for shitting on your grave :mamoru:

Better yet, do a tub girl onto her headstone :eek3:

8. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

So if the Dems win, how long before we see a new AWB? Think Bush will sign it?

He said in the past he'd sign one if it reached his desk. Part of it was a political bluff, since Republicans controlled the House and Senate he knew it would never happen. But now that he's on record saying it, the Dems can call his bluff if they win control. W is already on shaky ground with conservatives due to spending and lack of border security, if he signs a new AWB he'll be done in conservative circles.

9. Artyboy

Artyboy Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of

Doesn't she carry a gun, though? I know that she used to if she doesn't now. I'd rather see her resort to using a gun to stop someone from robbing her at knife point.

10. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Not sure if brady has a CCW I know fienswine and chucky schumer have carry permits. I 'de like to see one of them have to use it then end up being charged.

11. Artyboy

and then have the story plastered on the front page of every major newspaper in the United States.

12. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

It's the liberal way, it's ok for them, but not you.

Fatass dike Rosie has armed bodyguards for her kids, but you shouldn't be allowed to own a gun.

13. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

You know for all the threads that come up with you guys talking about how to make guns seem more acceptable to the public, you really need to look at yourselves sometime. Already in this thread we have someone suggesting she be shot for her statements, another guy insulting her sexuality, and several people wishing for her death. Talk about coming off as the redneck nutty gun owner stereotypes.. "I'd like to kill all 'dem negros, liberals, and dykes that are tryin to take mah guns."

If I wandered in here from the main forums curious about gun I'd think you're all a bunch of fucking whack jobs and leave.

14. Accord

Accord New Member

killjoy

15. Gimik

Gimik New Member

I believe I read that she has a CCW. She put something about how gun owners were threatening her life on the form.

16. BigBadJohn

Thats like a DEA agent shooting up. wtf hypocrite

17. Thunderbear

Thunderbear Yggdrasil's Forester.

While I'd have no problems defecating on her grave, I tend to agree, somewhat. But who wouldn't get angry over a holier than thou, I'm going to control your rights because I'm morally superior to you attitude? It doesn't matter if it's guns or garter belts, the I'm better attitude is shit, and should provoke a righteous indignation every time it is exposed.

18. Powderburn

Powderburn New Member

i grew up in a family of democrats.....i always took it upon myself to disregard the parties and listen to what the politicians wanna do.....and ive gotta say there are things i HATE about the republican party.....but i hate other things equally about democrats.....i think its time for a viable 3rd party to give the big 2 a run for their money...

19. Artyboy

That's the way I look at it. It's a shame that the libertarian party doesn't have more support. It seems like more "common men" identify with them but unfortunately they don't have the major corporations best interests at heart :wtc:.

20. Gimik

Gimik New Member

Lib is still the next largest party (if youd don't count independants as a party). People think Libs are nutjobs though :hs:

21. Artyboy

:werd: I'm still trying to figure out how the Greens got someone into the house while the Libertarians have yet to pull it off heh.

22. Powderburn

Powderburn New Member

i think if democrats were pro-gun, the republicans wouldnt have much weight anymore...and its funny cuz i spent the first 18 years of my life growing up in new york city, which we all know guns are banned for everybody except for cops...i never even held a real gun until i moved down to florida for college and discovered things worked a little differently down here...my democrat mom and dad moved down shortly after, and while it took a little time for my mom to warm up to it, my dad, who never owned any firearms in his life, now has about 4 guns in his collection at home...two of which are a smith revolver and a Beretta 9mm...im proud of him :)

i believe that the majority of democrats wanna pass laws that the majority of americans dont really want...but think of it like this....if 20 million people want their guns, but I am the one in the position of political power that wants guns banned and im deadset on it....guess what? im gonna ban them...its my agenda and not yours....this is how i view our govt....if i EVER sense a gun-ban of any kind on the table, i am personally gonna write a letter to our congress and i suggest you all do the same.

p.s. If you havent joined the NRA yet, you should consider it....there is more power in numbers.

23. Vermincelli

Vermincelli Banned

then you better start writing. Every year the Dems bring forward the revised AWB that is even more strict than the original and every year it gets voted down, but not by much. There are republicans that vote yes on that damn thing too.

24. daviid

daviid cell tower tech

i think one of the problems is, how they are allowed to make attachments that have nothing to do with the original bill. no one wants to be known for veto'ing a bill that would findthe cure to cancer. so they attach it to something that they think would hurt the cause of the oppsition

25. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

:werd: this shouldn't be allowed.