Samsung e316?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by j-spec, Sep 21, 2004.

1. j-spec

j-spec Guest

what are your opinions on this phone? I just bought the v505 before the release date, and im already having issues with it, like clock freezing, severely static calls, white screen, slooow.. for 199.99 the Samsung e316 i was curious of how good the reception was.. even though it doesnt offer all the goodies as the moto..thanks in adavance

2. BlackWRX02

BlackWRX02 OTs Cingular Guru

looks a lot like the x427. if its ANYTHING even close to it, STAY AWAY!

we'll have to wait and see once people start buying to tell how they really are. I'm glad our price on the 427 went up so people don't buy them as much. Those things were HORRIBLE

3. Pineapple Devil

Pineapple Devil beat it!

way overpriced for what you get

4. turbodeuce

turbodeuce ....................

I love it. Although I've been partial to Samsung for years. It is nothing like the x426/427, much better reception. Camera is pretty good. The only thing you're losing vs the 505 is bluetooth and a speaker phone. For me, it's perfect size, but I carry two cell phones with me most of the time, so size is very important to me. Couple things I don't like about it is when you text you can't make it default to t9, you have to switch it everytime. And the browser kinda sucks compared to others. but like pineapple said, it is kinda expensive.