Samples ship this week

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by SmartPowders, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmartPowders

SmartPowders New Member

Sorry it took so long. Due to the time frame, I made sure each person gets a sample of Rage/Dialene 4 and Primal n20. N20 is in lemon flavor and comes as a full serving. There will be a fact sheet included.

I have not decided who is getting the free bottles yet. They are labeling up the padded letters now. I'm going to just grab some at random and put in full bottles.

Sorry I've been away for the past 10-14 days. I'm releasing 7-8 new products in the next 30 days so I've been busy as shit. Here is a recap of something I posted on bb.com

Just wanted to give an update on what we're working on. Obviouse we have Primal N20 and Rage coming out in the next 7-14 days. Some sites might already have it. It's the same as scivation Dialene-4 and VasoXplode. Here are the new products with estimated prices. They will be listed in expected release order:

Phenibut powder 100g: This will sell for roughly 39.99 on most online websites, some a little cheaper. Should this item prove popular, we will release a 250g that should sell for 79.99 online. Look for it to be at bb.com in 14 days

Liquid Sesamin 8oz: This will be the same as two bottles of traditional "capped" sesamin, like scivation has. It will sell online for around 24.99. It will come with a oralject for dosing. Should be at bb.com in 14-16 days

Flavored BCAA's: It will come in a 500g container. Should sell online for around 32-33 bucks. First flavor will likely be fruit punch or cherry. Still testing flavors at this point. We'll start off with just one flavor and expand from there. Looking at 21 days

Waxy Maize: Everyone is coming out with one. Well, we'll have the cheapest per gram. I haven't finalized the price. I will post a chart once I review the other products. My intial pricing had us being cheaper than everyone else. It will be in lemon flavor and come in a 6lb protein container. I think we were around 29.99 for that product. Looking at 28 days.

We recently released a 500g CEE as well. For now, it will be a double pack of the 250's. If it gets real popular, we'll release a 750 or possibly a 1000g version. Right now I'm looking to release more bulk based powders under primaforce. If I sense enough demand, I can get something out within 21 days normally, especially if it doesn't need to be flavored.

Just wanted to give a heads up. Any feedback would be appreciated.

2. Mystery Guest

Mystery Guest New Member

3. Guitar_fool

Guitar_fool Guest

:bowdown: 1fast400 you are the man. im sure once i get a job im gonna buy all my supps from you. you rock! :bowdown:

4. SmartPowders

SmartPowders New Member

Remember, I don't own 1fast400, just make sure you buy primaforce :) haha

5. Guitar_fool

Guitar_fool Guest

fixed :p

6. Bobert

Bobert OT Supporter

7. y1997

y1997 Made in the U.S.S.R.

Hell yeah, cant wait.

8. SmartPowders

SmartPowders New Member

I've been on primal n20 for the past 2 weeks or so. I have to admit, I like it. I don't crash hard, I get vascular as hell when working out. Especially given that I'm at 14% or so right now. I'm trying to put some size on my skinny ass.

9. shawn4element

shawn4element OT Supporter

you're the man

10. Formz

Formz Hipster Santa OT Supporter

thanks mike!

11. deuceforty

deuceforty between rupture and rapture

im getting a job over the summer and 50% of my income will probably go towards primaforce stuff.. since im trying to get all broly and up my draft stock :love:

12. ccrooks

ccrooks New Member

hey mike, i just moved into my new place, so i (finally) submitted my address... i wasn't sure when you'd be shipping and knew i'd be moving soon, so i didn't submit my address b/c i didn't know which place i'd be at

hopefully i'm not too late :x:

13. SmartPowders

SmartPowders New Member

Going to start with unflavored bcaa's just to get it out. I've got about 5 flavors to choose from that my guy did. I can get the unflavored stuff out real fast, the flavored stuff takes a bit. Our blender has been busy as shit of late. Don't want to overload it.

14. ccrooks

ccrooks New Member

did you get my (late) submission?

15. Drewski

Drewski New Member

well worth the wait. thanks mike :bigthumb:

16. SmartPowders

SmartPowders New Member

I have no idea if I got someone's name or whatever. We're talking 100's of names and I don't deal with that aspect. Nice part about being CEO :)

17. Paintballny

Paintballny New Member

Sounds good mike! Really looking forward to trying the n2o stuff. I tried noxplode in the past but it was more along the lines of noasspolode for me. I also tried superpump 250 which I liked (hopefully your stuff is like this/better) but the price was a bit high and I just don't trust Gaspari Nutrition (especially after the whole halodrol thing...shady company). The Waxy Maize stuff is the highest on my list of products to get though. Hopefully the lemonade flavor is as good as you claim cause the price looks really good to me.

18. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

thanks!

19. siniquezu

siniquezu New Member

Nice mike. You've been wanting to release a liquid sesamin for a while now.

20. ccrooks

ccrooks New Member

:sad2:
    well, if i got in too late, it's my own fault

we'll see... thanks anyway

21. BrownWalrus

BrownWalrus New Member

22. SmartPowders

SmartPowders New Member

The WMS will be unflavored to start. Seems people are mixing it with tons of other flavored crap. We'll add a new flavor in 4-5 weeks or so. I really like the N20, especially when it's 30% cheaper than the others on the market.

The only thing that has screwed up my training is this new girl I've met. She's 20, half puerto rican and german. Has a sex drive that is ungodly. Invest in durex, the way I'm blowing through them (literally) that stock is going up haha. My f'ing lower back is killing me. I couldn't hardly lift legs today.

23. Paintballny

Paintballny New Member

Note to self... i hate you... and I need to party with you....

As for the WMS.. does it taste like anything or is it truely flavorless? I did like the orange flavor that citalgo stuff has but if its unflavored and I can mix it with the rest of my powdered supps that would work great too (less shit to drink FTW).

24. nwmrkt

nwmrkt New Member

sick man, your a good guy

25. SmartPowders

SmartPowders New Member

WMS is powdery/chalky, but I wouldn't say it has a taste

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.