FRK Same-Sex Research Study

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Bubba Atlantis, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Hey Everyone,

I am a part of the Canadian Psychological Association and I received this email today. Since there are many people here who have been in same-sex relationships, I decided I would post it here. Tigre, if this violates 'advertising'/'spamming' rules, feel free to close this and remove.

However, if it is okay and anyone wants to help with the study, here is the info.

Hi!
    My name is Melissa and I'm a lesbian graduate student from the department of Psychology at the University of Windsor. I'm looking for men and women who are interested in participating in a study on stressful same-sex relationships. You can participate if...
    You've ever been in a same-sex relationship
    You're 18 years or older
    You've lived in Canada for the last year

If you fit the above criteria, you can take part in this new online study! To thank you for participating, you'll have the opportunity to enter your name in a lottery draw for $300.00. Please go to http://www.uwindsor.ca/ssr, and enter this Userid (samesex) and this Password (sam3s3x) to find out more information on how you can participate. Questions or concerns? Prefer to fill out a paper copy of the survey? Please don't hesitate to email or phone me at [email protected] or 519-253-3000 ext. 2256.​
    If you know any men or women who you think might be interested in participating (and who fit the criteria outlined above), please feel free to forward this email to them.
    Many thanks!
    Melissa St. Pierre

2. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

3. Bubba Atlantis

lol.....if you don't want it here, you can remove it.....I am not trying to advertise and get nothing out of it. So I really don't care one way or the other if it stays here lol. I just wanted to help a researcher....so yeah, if you don't want it here, feel free to remove it :)

4. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

I was in until the Canada thing :(. Would have been happy to help.

5. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

Sorry, no can do on the canada thing. :hsd:

6. Bubba Atlantis

oh shit, is it Canada only? Hmm, yes it is.....well that sucks. Oh well :(