GUN Saiga for sale

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by jeepilot, Feb 22, 2010.

1. jeepilot

jeepilot Banned

I posted this in the Yardsale, but it might get a little more response here.

Up for sale is my Saiga 308-1 Semi-Auto Rifle in .308 Win. I am selling it because it sits in my safe being unused. The rifle has less than 200 rounds through it and is in excellent condition. I upgraded to an AR-10 and simply don’t have a need for this rifle anymore. It functions great and I have had no malfunctions of any kind. It's the big brother to the AK-47, it's about as reliable as you're going to get.

Features:

16 inch chrome-lined barrel

U.S.A. Made Surefire tri-rail front handguard – A 922r compliant part

RAA factory thumbhole sporter stock with adjustable cheeckpad for use with a scope

Side-mount scope rail

Iron sights adjustable to 300m

Bolt hold open lever to lock the bolt back

This rifle will come with all of the factory included accessories as pictured: owner’s manual, cleaning rod, oil bottle (never used), cleaning kit and single 8 round factory magazine. Also included in the sale are 6 Surefire 25 round magazines that count as 3 compliance parts for 922r. All magazines function flawlessly and feature a last round bolt hold open. This is a great rifle and shoots great. Recoil is not a problem with the .308Win out of this gun and it is a very fun to shoot rifle.

I'm looking for $850 for the entire package. If you don't want the 25 round magazines, I'm willing to sell the rifle and accessories for $600. Buyer pays shipping fees and rifle must be shipped to FFL of your choice. The rifle will be shipped via my local FFL. I am willing to do Face-to-Face transfer if you are in the state of CT. Buyer is responsible for ensuring they have the legal right to possess the firearm in accordance with their state and local laws.

PM me for offers.

Clickable links below:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]