Safest sex possible to prevent pregancy. Extra spermacide question?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Mar 19, 2005.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

Well I cant deal with it anymore, I love my gf with all my heart but she is really persisiting on having sex. Last time we had sex was about 5 months ago, I stopped because i am really really worried about getting her pregnant. Se wont take the pill as most know, due to saying that it may give her cancer of the uterus which runs in her family. I told her it helps with cancer, but she will not believe me.

Im afraid to lose her and dont want to make her upset, but ill admit im not man enough yet to raise a kid, so i dont think im ready for sex even at the age of 24 almost. Anyways if I decided to have sex, which is the SAFEST way to prevent pregnancy. Condom that have speramacide, or do i buy extra spermacide, like do they sell it in a tube? And then put it on the outiside of the condom? Any help is well appreciated.

2. BlkGS3

BlkGS3 Guest

You sure you are not gay with statements like that?

3. MiseryIndex

MiseryIndex i never know why. i only know who. Moderator

be nice.

& to answer the only question i see in there about them selling that..yes, they do.
    but seriously, if you worry so damn much don't bother having sex...you won't enjoy it & you'll probably either bust quick or take forever because your mind is elsewhere.

4. Atheist

Atheist oh, hi OT Supporter

Just use spemacidal condoms and pull out before you finish and have her suck you off.

5. EdvardGrieg

EdvardGrieg New Member

Ummm....I'd be worried about any of the spermicide residue and oral, that really doesn't sound like a good mix.

Seriously though dude, if you use a condom correctly there is an incredibly minimal chance (<3%) of her getting pregnant, and even then, you should be able to tell afterwards if the condom broke, and then have her get the morning after pill.

Health-wise, there is more than one 'pill' in terms of the types of hormones involved etc. To my knoweledge, the only side-effects pertain to blood clots (if there is a family history), beyond that, I know nothing of it causing cancer.

Personally, if she is the one pressuring you to have sex, use that against her and tell her, "We aren't going to do this until you go and talk to your doctor about it, and the doctor explains the risks of cancer/clots etc". Hopefully, the doctor will inform her (and she better believe him otherwise she's living in a pretty twisted world), and then you can use the pill/patch/shot and be done with it. If you are still nervous even with the pill/patch/shot, use the calendar method to chart her fertile days, and use a condom on the days she is most fertile as well.

Contraception information:
    http://www.fda.gov/fdac/features/1997/conceptbl.html