safe to say she lost interest?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by shoryuken, May 28, 2007.

1. shoryuken

shoryuken New Member

so about a month ago i meet this girl and we start talking like i do with most girls i meet. i guess i kinda flirt alot or something thats what people say. well im not immediately interested in her but shes a good looking girl. she got really into me writing me notes and shit and hugging me all the time and telling people i knew how she felt about me. so i figured i go with it and take her out see what happens. go to a movie, commence making out, and then leave. she still lives with a strict mom and has two jobs so i ask if she wanted to hang out again the next night and we did and she got in trouble with her mom.

so for the next couple weeks im asking if she wants to hang out and she keeps giving me excuses that she cant like her mom said no or her grandparents are in town or she has to wake up early for school stuff and what not. all seemed legit enough if they were true. its getting kinda frustrating cause it seems like shes making excuses to not hang out with me so she doesnt have to tell me shes not interested anymore and hopes i get the hint. but the people she talks to that i knew say she still gets giddy talking about me and stupid shit like that. and in this assumption i have of her losing interest i have gained interest since it produced a chase and some reason i get insanely attracted to any girl that does that. so now im actually interested in her but the excuses are still there.

so come to yesterday where i get a chance to talk to her again after i was out of town. i kinda just cut to the chase and ask her "Hey so your not interested anymore are you?" and i guess it kinda caught her off guard and she didnt know what to say was just kinda mumbling and i tell her "well you kinda seem a little too busy so i figured your just trying to drop a hint am i right?" she says she really is this busy and shes not just making it up and that still really is interested. that night she asks if i asked her to hang out and i said probably so she tells me ok im going to hang out with this other kid. this other kid is someone i work with and i know just smokes pot every day and will hit on any girl with 10 feet of him and invite them over to try to fool around with them and i tell her this and she says "well every guy does that doesnt mean i go through with it"

so i guess im asking after that long ass explanation. should i just tell her to forget about it and stop trying to hang out with her or is she still genuinely interested but really is that busy? i kinda wanna just tell her "look your way more busy than me so if you wanna hang out and find a time gimme a call."

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

She seems way too busy and young. You really barely know this girl and don't even seem that interested in her so far, so why go through all the trouble? She is probably under 18 I'm guessing, lives with her mom and has 2 jobs! She could be making up excuses not to see you....but honestly it seems like you are better of without her and you even know it. You've already fought plenty to get her attention. You need to leave the ball in her court that way you can move on, and if she finally does call you and want to hang out you can decide if she's worth your time.

3. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Yep, it's over. NEXT!

4. Abomb

Abomb New Member

immediately withdraw yourself and see if she comes to you and if she doesnt, fuck it move on

5. MCohen

MCohen #NotMyPresident #AmericaIsAlreadyGreat #GoSolar OT Supporter

You're taking what happened way too seriously, and thats the problem. You're focusing all your attention on her and from your confrontation, she can probably sense that. She probably doesn't want anything serious right now, and thats why she is talking to that other kid, because she can tell he isn't looking for anything serious either. Back off and give her some space, and see what happens.

6. MP525i

MP525i New Member

sorry to butt in here, but that line reminded of the wedding crashers line..

"she's interested, but i'm not interested, and then she's starting to get interested and now i'm playing like i'm not interested, but i am interested."

7. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

:werd: