safe sex intro....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by taca, Aug 3, 2005.

1. taca

taca New Member

hey im new here....

ill be honest im here to post in the sex forum. a girl that i have been pretty good friends with for a few years have found love for each other 3 months ago...

we are insanely passionate about each other, and are gonna be going to different schools 300 miles apart for college in 3 weeks and we are both dead set on staying together....so we decided next week were going to "do it"...im a virgin, she isnt (was in serious relationship for 2 years)

shes 18 im 17, we have been doing oral for a month or so now, and its fine by me because i figure we both get off...but in a way I kind of want to do this because it will be special...though im so freaking scared of getting her pregnant...her parents would seriously go crazy on her (dad would kill me), I am not as worried for me because I am way more independent from my parents (work full time, so pay for all my stuff) but i am still scared to get her pregnant not only for my sake of not being ready for a kid, but also because i don't want to ruin her future or ours together...i plan on using a condom for damn sure and will probably pull out when i come, but i do pre-cum a lot, and she is somewhat tight, and I am a bit over 7 inches full hard and cum a LOT so i'm afraid that combination might pop the condom.

im just trying to cover all bases and make sure I do everything right, I know a lot of what ive said is probably misplaced fear but I rather be safe than sorry....sorry if this was a huge rant lol...

2. Toogie

Toogie Guest

No, it's cool. Don't worry about it man, just put your condom on as soon as you get hard and before you stick it in her vagina. And when you're done sneezing milk into the girl's tummy, it'll already be in the condom so you don't have to worry. :hs:

3. scifimom

scifimom Fear is the mind killer. I will face my fear and l

if you're really freaked you can use a condom with spermicide, or tell her to use a vaginal spermicide and use a condom. That'll do it!

4. griffy952

griffy952 New Member

condom should do it. If your really worried go get the morning after pill too.

5. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

make sure she's on birth control..and you wear a condom..double whammy right there!

6. Original Sin

Original Sin I'm so hood.

just do her IDB first, then you shouldn't have to worry ;)

7. taca

taca New Member

no thanks i love this girl...

and we thought about BC but I didn't think it was worth it because we'd probably only do it a few times before we each left...

she mentioned that she gets painful burning from condoms so I should buy some polyurethene ones.....do you think she could be allergic to latex? I'll probably buy some of hte polyurethene ones with spermicide...

thank you for your hospitality :)

8. taca

taca New Member

how hard is it get the morning after pill and where can I get it from if we need it?

9. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

you don't want to get bc cuz you don't think it's worth it, but yet, you don't want her to get pregnant:confused: ?

get the bc, it's worth it

10. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Guest

first off all you're 17..... you have no clue how you feel about her becuase you're still a kid. not to sound like an asshole, but both of you probably need to finish going through puberty before declaring each other to be " the one"

11. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

wrong forum

12. bcsscion

bcsscion IT GON' RAIN!!

:werd:

13. ski

ski New Member

This is an interesting thread... Jugg did you move it here even though they cant get past the FD? :rofl:

14. Bob from Marketing

Bob from Marketing OT Supporter

15. Darren

Darren DSLR/Photography/Mac Crew

If you're THAT worried, use a condom and pull out. I've never had one break on me ever and I've never worried about getting a girl pregnant. The girl being on bith control will also help immensely.

16. Josepi

Josepi HA HA, I CHANGED MY AV

Just remember, if you bust in her ass, it's pretty hard to get:

[​IMG]

17. Werm

Werm Guest

The morning after pill is for if the condom breaks or something serious, it will really fuck up her menstrual cycle. Plus a doctor will have to give it to you... I'm pretty sure you can get them online but it's like 25-50 a pop (if I recall right)

Just use some spermicial lube and non-latex condoms, it should work. If not then it was meant to be that way.

18. bcsscion

bcsscion IT GON' RAIN!!

Spit doesn't make babies. Stick to oral if you're that worried about it.

19. Werm

Werm Guest

Also try one condoms, if you already haven't, before you first have sex. I did when I was young... It was hard to maintain an errection and often they would break (during intercourse but girl was on pill) Then you might have to get magnums if your bigger. I don't know if they make non-latex ones though.

20. MovieMan84

MovieMan84 Here we go

My 2 cents: If you are absolutely unable to deal with the possibility of caring for a child in your immediate future then you are absolutely not ready for sex (and by "sex" i mean "intercourse"). It's cool that you're taking precautions and being concerned, but realize that there is some minute risk involved.

BC is a good choice. If you're staying together I presume that this won't be the last time you two hook up. BC takes a lot of stress out of the equation.

21. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

If you are that worried about it, then you obviously dont know everything that goes on. Also you do realize that if you are worried about anything, especially your first time, your probably not going to be able to get hard right?

Wait until you are ready, and by the sound of your post..you are not.

22. firedancer

firedancer New Member

BC would've been the best option - there would've been much less for you to worry about if the condom breaks...

But since it "wasn't worth it", now if the worst were to happen, she will have to either wait it out or deal with the morning after pill which will completely fuck over her horomones and in turn, her body...

After reading some of your comments, I just don't think this is the best idea for you right now - wait until you can fully deal with the responsibilities and know more about birth control methods, etc...

:)

23. Original Sin

Original Sin I'm so hood.

but now the thread starter can't read the replies.

24. lauren

lauren Active Member

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

finnally someone else who feels this way.

25. JohnVM

JohnVM New Member

a big slip up for virgins is that after you get off you try to keep going to please them more and you get limp and the condom falls off (inside her)

make sure this doesnt happen. pull out, get a fresh one etc., and keep going if you have to.