S15 Nissan Silvia

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by mobbarley, Nov 13, 2005.

1. mobbarley

mobbarley Active Member

Do you get these in the states?? Im in australia, thinking of loosing my 2004 Volvo for a S15 200sx (silvia).

Im 20 yrs old, thinking of getting one because of a few features i cant afford in euro cars just yet. Also im sick of having a normally aspirated FWD car.

S15's are the only jap car I admire, and they have easy potential for some power.

Anyone got some oppinions on the car? dont want to hear any euro vs. jap useless posts.

Anyone seen crash test of this car?

John.

2. mds2004

mds2004 OT Supporter

They are not available in North America. We get something called the Nissan 240SX which is the S13/14 silvias but with different engines. The KA24DE which has 150hp/150tq I think. :(

3. Mr 20Valve

Mr 20Valve OT Supporter

4. Minh Lam

Minh Lam Active Member

hey mobbarly. Yeah S15s are sweet man Sr20det in stock form is ok. But they respond to mods better than a S13. The other good lookin performer is the R34 GTT. They make alot of power and bigger and have more of a presence on the road. S15 stock is ugly. gotta put a clean kit on like Vertex.

6speeds on the S15 are weak. But ok. There is not much sound deadnening in the s15 either. So it can be noisy at times. If I was you then seriously consider looking at the R34 GTT as well