rzr crew

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by jtl090179, Feb 10, 2007.

1. jtl090179

jtl090179 Oh I get it, yeah. He's the girl, then you're the OT Supporter

how do i enable bluetooth on this damned phone. it only gives me the option to temporarily enable it. im trying to sync a headset and anytime im out of the 30 ft distance, the rzr resets itself and i have to manually input the bluetooth command.

any help appreciated

2. Roadkill_ak_47

Roadkill_ak_47 Support your local Pirate

dunno, manul?

3. ez4me2c3d

ez4me2c3d Cold Member

you may want to specify what provider you're with...as each cell provider puts different software on their phones.

with a cingular phone, you go to menu, settings, connections, blue tooth, setup, power and turn it on.

one thing you should try, when you have the ON setting highlighted, hold the menu key down to create a short cut to it, and then do the same for the OFF setting. This way you can press Menu > 1 for BT on and Menu > 2 for BT off. makes it faster and easier.

4. jtl090179

jtl090179 Oh I get it, yeah. He's the girl, then you're the OT Supporter

im with us cellular, which is a local midwest company. they have the best coverage and prices for me in the area. and their service has been top notch, except for the fact they want to charge me 50 bucks just to look at the phone, and they wont look at it because i didnt buy the earpiece from them.

when i go to menu, setting, bt.............thats where i get the temporary option only.

and the manual is very vague about the earpiece. it tells me the exact same thing i did, then says see the dealer with anything else.

i didnt even think about making it a shortcut. ill do that then search the moto website some more

5. DVS SHO 93

DVS SHO 93 machine of hate

My bluetooth automatically connects when I turn on my headset. The power is always on, but I dont always have the icon on the screen. When I turn on the headset, the phone will beep and display that it has connected, and the bluetooth logo/icon will show up.

6. ez4me2c3d

ez4me2c3d Cold Member

This maybe the case for jtl090179 too. The BT may already be on, and always be on, the only option you have is to make your device Discoverable. Which is a temporary on state.