FRK Rules, Rules, Rules (for sharing that is..)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by RougeOgre, Feb 12, 2009.

1. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

So we talk about communications and rules. What kinds of rules do you have?

1) No sex in the marital bed
    2) No SLEEPING with the BF/GF (for the night)

One of our friend has a no intercourse rule, but anal is exempt for certain playmates.

2. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

If I play, play safe and the wife does not want to know. She does not want to play, so I think that has kept me from really playing with anyone. Last time I did, was about a year before we got married. Well, 10 years ago. Man I'm getting old.

3. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

No sex with other partners in our bed. Sleeping in it is ok for his girlfriend (mainly because his girlfriend doesn't live in town so there is no other option when she's visiting him). But it's not ok for my protector to sleep in our bed.

Sleepovers are only allowed when the other partner is out of town/with their partner. This is so that one of us doesn't get left at home all alone.

As far as sexual limits go- pretty much anything is allowed. I can't really think of anything that isn't allowed. Bubba uses condoms with his girlfriend (as she's not on the pill), but I don't use condoms with my protector (he was tested for STI's before we started having sex).

That's all I can think of at the moment.

4. brock3931

brock3931 OT Supporter

1) Condoms are mandatory, but still no internal orgasm.
    2) No anal play.

We rarely ever play at home, so the bed isn't really an issue. Plus, our house is big enough, and the guest room is nice enough that we entertain there when we entertain.

5. Lovely Atlantis

Ooooh right! Even though my protector doesn't use condoms with me, he does not cum inside me.

6. zorro

zorro New Member

Where is he allowed to ?

7. Lovely Atlantis

usually on my stomach or chest or butt....

8. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Don't ask, don't tell.

9. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

none really, condoms basically.

10. Lazy D.

Lazy D. Active Member

details ?

11. sparklwazngurly

sparklwazngurly New Member

When I was married, I figured that because my spouse was young (19) and we were both on opposite deployment schedules in the military, that it was prudent to discuss extra marital relations before hand, so I told her as soon as we were serious, that the big issues for me were,
    1. Honesty. To me cheating is deceptive, and therefore extra-marital sex isn't cheating if it's in the open without deception.
    2. Safety. Everyone gets tested and protection used.
    3. Us. In the end the important thing (to me) was who you went home to, held in your arms, and said I love you (meaning it of course)

Of course her response initially was, oh that'll never happen, I won't want to sleep with anyone else. My reply was, we'll see, just remember to tell me if someone piques your interest while I am gone, we can discuss it before hand, and if they pass, be tested, be safe, and don't bring anything back.

Sure enough only two weeks into my first deployment she was making email introductions and providing the requested testing proof for some guy she wanted to fuck. She loved it and had multiple partners (not at the same time) there after, even while she was preggo.

She broke the rules once, while she was in the psych ward the first time, cheated on me with another girl. Called to tell me she was now a lesbian and didn't want anymore to do with me (She is bipolar). She broke that off after a couple weeks and came back. After that she would run away every year and a half. This time we got divorced.

As a result of her experimenting, we got into BDSM. Though since the divorce she claims I (whom she psychally over powered and tied up during our first very aggressive foray into kink) forced her into. This may sound like I am tangenting, but I am just being thorough LOL. Incidentally, the only extra marital sex I had, was as her submissive in situations she orchestrated, always with other men (usingthe 'boy' parts always made me sick), though she told me recently she is convinced I cheated on her.

Point is, even with all the preparation, fore thought, and discussion of rules, things can get complicated, I never had any problems with the sharing within the rules. She didn't want to share me though, except with men she had already fucked.

Okie all done.