FRK rub and tug

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by sportsfreaky211, Jun 10, 2008.

1. sportsfreaky211

sportsfreaky211 New Member

Just wondering if any guys here have been to a rub and tug? I know there are a few around me, but not really sure what the normal policy is on these places. Do they give real massages and then take care of you towards the end, or is it strictly and handjob session and if you finish early they still charge for the hour?

Are you suppose to know it's a rub and tug so you get naked under the robe/sheets or do you let them instruct you what to do? Does it ever go further like oral or actual sex, or is that taboo because then it would be prostitution???

2. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

I had no clue what the thread was about when I clicked on it. Rub & Tug, for some reason I thought it was about a kink scene or something.

As far as I know, there is one set price no matter if you take five minutes, or upto the hour. From what I have 'heard', they basically tell you to get naked and cover yourself with a towel. They move pretty quick to get the 'action' started so as to get you in and out as quickly as possible.

In terms of what they offer, I have heard of hand jobs turning into oral, but nothing more. And if its a small business in a strip mall, the windows are blacked out, and they have a neon open sign, you can pretty much figure its a happy ending place.

3. sportsfreaky211

sportsfreaky211 New Member

well, I know where they are I just didn't know how to prepare. So basically I should probably rub one out on my own first so I don't finish too quickly. :) Also wondered about discretion.

4. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

Again, discretion comes with where you go. If its a strip mall place, they are expecting it, and so should you. As far as rubbing one out before hand, I would think that if things take too long, they will just say your done, and kick you out. Its not like your going to complain to anyone that they didnt finish you off.

5. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Every place is different, but most of them have really old, fugly ladies. I haven't been to one in awhile, but I only go for a massage. I found a lot of info while looking for reviews on massage parlors though. The massage is a real massage most of the time. You go in there and you undress to what you're comfortable with. Take your wallet out and set it on the table. This lets the girl know that a tip is available.

Sometimes they'll offer a table shower before hand, which you should take if you want "extras". It lets the masseuse examine you to determine if you're clean. If you take it, you won't have to worry about how far you can undress since you'll be naked on the table. Otherwise, you should unless to whatever you're comfortable with. I always do to my undies and sometimes the girl will take them off anyway. She'll put a towel over your ass. If she puts a giant towel over your whole body, you can be sure that nothing's going to happen.

After 30 mins of massage comes the flip. If it passes but she hasn't asked you to flip, ask to flip over. While she massages you this is when you need to achieve an erection to let her know that it needs to be taken care of. If you want more than a hj, ask her to "use your mouth". If you want more than that, pick her up on top of you.

As for the tip, it's 40/60/80.

6. ElChupacabra

ElChupacabra we should have fucking shotguns

They just shut 2 of them down here, fugly women doing it. They got busted because the patrons went to places that don't do it (all but 2 of them) and said, "but they do it over there" and those shops called the police.