Routine Question

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Louis M, May 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Louis M

Louis M New Member

I read in the "routine" thread, however, with my work schedule, I'll have nothing to do for over an hour in the morning, so I would like to have a five-day course. Therefore, I went further down and saw this:

However, this says that it is much more for experienced lifters. Would I be able to see good gains with the second program, despite my inexperience?

2. y0gfx

y0gfx BURAAAJYANAII!!!

Go with christophers routine. You won't have anything to do for over an hour in those mornings, but a better base > *. You could potentially hurt your joints or something. After a few months on christophers, go ahead and refine your routine.

Edit: Maybe you can nap during those breaks, get an extra hour of sleep every night.

3. Louis M

Louis M New Member

A couple more questions: Christopher's routine is:
    Is his necessarily better than the first one I posted? Also, if I do the three day, then I guess I could just do treadmill/cardio for an hour.

4. y0gfx

y0gfx BURAAAJYANAII!!!

If anything, the first routine and second routine you posted would be generally the same in terms of being for a "more experienced lifter." With christophers, there are several compound exercises to get you into the mix of lifting, increasing numbers as well as strengthening joints for future exercises.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.