rough sex?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by bubzee, May 8, 2008.

1. bubzee

bubzee New Member

hey, my girlfriend said she likes it sometimes when its rough....but im kinda new at this and never did it rough, now im not talking about punching her and clawing her..but does anyone have any tips on stuff that turns them on and doesnt leave too bad of a mark ha

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

ask HER what SHE likes. And then try stuff out.

3. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Nibble, claw, smack, choke, pull hair, gag with your cock or fingers, rape her while shes asleep

4. fray

fray New Member

plus holding her down, throwing her around, not being "delicate" about the sex

5. Jacy

Jacy red lipstick brigade

forcibly positioning her the way you want her, restraining her hands, groping... pretty much man-handling her like it's pretend rape

6. Memor

Memor Active Member

My girlfriend and I are rough as hell...you just need to sort of act on your adrenaline and do what feels right. When she's riding on top of me I'll grab her throat and push her head back...she'll dig her nails into my ribs, and try to pull herself close, so I'll turn her head to the side, then whip my hand off her neck and slap her across the face (a real slap, none of that play stuff); she'll scream "FUCK YOU", moan, then push her nails into my chest and twist them, slap me back...anytime either of us starts to sound sweet or cuddly the other person tells them to shut the fuck up/i'll cover her mouth with my hand and use the other to brace the back of her head and make her breathe heavily only through her nose, or i'll rip her off me, spin her around, throw her face down on the bed and fuck her from behind, switching between pulling her hair back and her face off the bed, then slamming her head down into the covers/pillows, fucking her harder, whispering in her ear all the things I want to do to her. Pull out after fucking her hard and jam your cock down her throat, make her gag; if you're on top and fucking her, grab each of her hands, twist them and pin them to the bed or pull them behind her back so she can't move no matter how hard she squirms. After rough sex if I go to the bathroom and turn the lights on and look in the mirror it looks like i got in a fight with a bunch of starved mountain lions :rofl: nails hard down the back + biting till you're close to bleeding is always a good one.

It gets worse with us but you don't want to spring some psycho shit all at once and scare her off haha. Just have fun with it. It's hot. Works the best if you keep at it while you're cumming.

7. blakKatt07

blakKatt07 New Member

start off slow and simple. try using handcuffs, maybe spank her during doggystyle if u do that.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

It's hot?

I'm not quite sure if she automatically means she wants the whole rape fantasy...we'd be in Freakyshiat for that. Most times it just means the girl likes it when the guy is dominant and forceful. I love when my guy pushes me on the bed, or rips off clothes, or throws me into other positions. Those are all easy things you can try.

9. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

holding the arms down while your on top, pulling hair to make her head go back from all positions, spanking, gripping an ass cheek or both and pulling/slamming into her hard....

10. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

slapping, cursing, shoving, using force, telling them what to do...

then telling them to get on the ground and beg for your cum all over them... oh and slapping across the face w/ my cock while the suck it

yeah thats good stuff

11. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Its different for everyone.
    I like being dominated physically in part because its still a weird sort of control for me, I know how much we both love it, I have the power to end it the second I want to, I had the power to make a sweet boy act so out of character.

I also like to be dominated physically because I am SO in control of every other aspect of my life. Its liberating to feel out of control in a safe environment.

12. demosnat

demosnat New Member

LOVE it.

When she's giving oyu head, choke her with your hand and pull out, slap her around with it, tell her she has to beg to get it back

13. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

:bowdown: agreed

the best thing about it is that she loves every fucking second of it.

14. aim2kill

aim2kill New Member

:bowdown: well put:hsd:

15. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

:drool: so hot

oh yeah, its very important to discuss limits beforehand. for some, sex isnt sex unless theyre bleeding. others are just looking for a little less fluff. many people have a no face slapping rule, while some think thats the best part. Have a "safe-word" so you can stop things if they go too far. Communication is key here.

16. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

SOmething i didn't mentioned was doing the intercorse with more dept and stronger faster deeper movement

17. Mangopork

Mangopork New Member

Pretend being the operative word here.

If she's not actually in the mood then don't be an idiot about it.

18. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

Pin her arms above her head:naughty:

19. razi

razi New Member

old-fashioned across the lap spanking. :)

20. althepirate

althepirate Talk nerdy to me.

:werd:

Perfect way to start. I also vote for a nice firm hair grab, pulling the head back to arch the neck, bite on the spot between neck and shoulder. YUM.

Ugh. Why does my SO have to be at work today....

21. NCS

NCS Active Member

you win. i need a chick like this.

22. Christopher396

Christopher396 New Member

Depends how rough. In many cases the real rough stuff comes from being physically abused as a child.

23. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Rough sex was fun........ Definitely, but it requires a girl who's pretty secure and sexually confident not only to take it, but also to GIVE IT rough.

24. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I still can't really accept the fact that women have rape fantasies without making a :ugh: face. No one can ever explain to me that it's completely sane.

25. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Kittie nailed it per usual. I want to be at home, reading, I want my boyfriend, in a ski mask, to tie me up, gag me, slap me around a little, drive me to a remote area (in the trunk) and have his way with me, leaving me alone and naked afterwards. Then come get me and take me for icecream.

When we were camping I wanted him to tie me up outside and play with me, leave, and come back (while I was blind) and have continue without me "knowing" if it was him or not.

If I did not KNOW it was him, and had not consented earlier, it would not be a turn on, at all.