SRS Rough patch

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by rich04, Oct 7, 2008.

1. rich04

rich04 New Member

Lurker, first time poster in here, but things have gone to shit lately with just about everything...

Been a while since I had any game and me and this girl hit it off when we were out about 4-5 weeks ago, known her for months but never really tried. Well that night it worked well, ended up ending an 8 month dry spell or so and fucked like monkeys...Same went over the next 2 weeks or so, we hung out alot, went out, talked about a lot of stuff, went out with each others friends, etc...So...week 3-ish we end up having sex and the condom breaks, Plan B ensues, period this past weekend and she starts a new job that's going iffy so in general she was just blah, down...

Anyways, fast forward to last Wednesday, we go out with a few friends, she ends up leaving me at about 3am in the morning with a key to her place so she can go to some afterhours place with some guy 'friend'. I was pissed b/c of the way she did it, but didn't lash out or anything...Next day we talk about it, grab eats and go our separate ways for guys/girls night out. We talk the next day before she goes to work and when she heads out for the night Fri with plans to meet up at some point. Last I hear from her...I left her a few vm's, texts, phone calls and I get no response back at all, like nothing....but her myspace logged on yesterday and I messaged her there with no response.

Literally nothing, no feedback, zilch...I'm pretty sure she messed around with dude from Wednesday and won't return my calls b/c she knows she fucked up a good thing :( :( But it fucked me up a bit b/c I've never had it happen and for once in a long time things were actually looking up and I was enjoying things

What do I do? No use forcing the matter, but she won't even respond back to my texts simply asking if she is alive (her phone isn't dead I know that) and I text her saying I was genuinely worried about her well being. Help me :hs:

2. I think you are approaching it as well as you can. You texted, called, left a voicemail or two, and messaged her on MySpace. She KNOWS you are there and that you would like to continue to see her. It is now basically just up to her whether she replies ever or not...I think you have done all that you can do really. Sorry for not being able to help but I think that is the truth.

3. rich04

rich04 New Member

Heard back from her....
    :hs::hs:

4. rich04

rich04 New Member

Response back, definately :hs:

Time to go find my game! :(

EDIT:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2008
  5. eXyle

eXyle ׂ

i would've approached it a bit different, but the situation is what it is, so there's nothing you can really do other than accept it, move on, and stick to your word.

6. rich04

rich04 New Member

There's a bit of a back story there, just wasn't relevant at the time that adds some info

either way it is what it is now :hs: