SRS Rough month

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by fallenauthority, Jul 17, 2007.

1. fallenauthority

fallenauthority OT Supporter

Backstory: http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3245659

So over the past month, ive talked to her still, But tonight I just blew up. I completely went off on her again on how her stupid decision to date this guy who is still a long distance relationship is fucking retarded. Im having a complete mental breakdown. I want to break shit. I realized how much trust i really put into what she said, what we talked about, what she said she wanted then turned around and betrayed me a matter of days later. It moreso bothers me that she is happy in a relationship right now while my dumb ass is still holding onto the scraps i still have. I need diversions, I need to be happy. I need to get over this. Ive done it with 2 girls before, but those were the two hardest things ive ever done. Completely wiping someone out of your life who you cared so much for is extremely hard, and i am weak minded when it comes to that.

2. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

IMO, you need to stop getting involved with chicks, and focus on yourself.

As far as her relationship: attraction is not a choice, so its not a dumb decision on her part

3. fallenauthority

Ok you might have missed this part, I was going to move out there and we were going to start a relationship because she didnt want to do a long distance thing, then he comes along and she does a long distance thing with him. Its fucked up.

4. Alpha Q Up

Alpha Q Up New Member

Bro i know how u feel. i had a similar situation. I ended up alienating the bitch and never talked to her again. I dont regret it at all. These bitches aint nothing but tricks and hoes and do nothing but damage.

5. ///M Pilot

///M Pilot New Member

Sorry dude, she didn't want you.

Her telling you she didn't want a LDR was her "easy way out".

Oh, and packing up and moving to START a relationship? I understand maintaining one, but starting??

6. fallenauthority

i know, i was stupid. the things a young dumb, thinking its lovestruck mind will do.

7. fallenauthority

Havent talked to her for a week. Its a bittersweet victory. She was a big part of each day even with being so far, we always talked. She was always there. Now ive gone for a week without a huge part of my daily routine, and it feels good to know I can kick negativity out of my life but i still feel a small void. :(