COMIC Rorouni Kenshin question...

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by DeNguyen, Oct 28, 2004.

1. DeNguyen

DeNguyen New Member

I know its old, but I just finished watching the series and had a few questions...

Ok, so I watched the series and then the trust and betrayal/reflection movies and what I dont understand is how Kenshin got that disease. Did I miss an episode or movie somewhere in between the series and the reflection movie? Why did he go off to Shanghai?

Anyway, the overall series was pretty cool. It kinda died after he beat shishio, but its not unbearable. The trust and betrayal movie was badass. The reflection movie was eh... couldve been better.

2. JP

JP Active Member

i have only seen the OVA but from what i can tell, that disease was common at the time..

and he went to shanghai to help people

I have only seen two eps from the anime but compared the the OVAs i could tell the quality just wasnt there. (in my opinion)

3. Taker

Taker 找死吗?

wasn't it an STD with Kaori?

4. RDB

RDB Blinded By Subpar Modulators

you'll have to understand that the anime had caught up the manga by the end of the shishio conflict and had gone off on its own to allow the manga some breathing room.

then the author got tired of so much work finished out the tv serires, the manga, and created the reflection X ova to kill off the series.

the manga last i remember has a much better story line post shishio, and ends on a much better tone then just ZOMG I'M DYING, WERE'S KAROU!!!

5. Taker

Taker 找死吗?

i only read the manga, after shishio was the jinchu (i think thats what it was called) with Tomo's brother

and in the end they live happy, and everyone finds their own path

6. DeNguyen

DeNguyen New Member

Ya, the series ended with the whole feng shui thing. I thought that was pretty stupid.

7. tom3

tom3 ...

*** SPOILER ***

actually, it wasn't from her... he didn't want to give it to her. it was from him buttsexing the corpse of shishio after killing him. werd, son.