FRK Rope play?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by videogrl, Nov 28, 2004.

1. videogrl

videogrl Guest

Ok so how does one go about the japanese tying? I love what I have seen fromt he link that cherryfire posted and then the pics that PE put up. Very nice by the way. Some one educate me please. I would love to have this tried on me. :naughty: Or if all else fails just have some very seductive pics.

2. videogrl

videogrl Guest

no one??? PE?????

3. Kd

Kd Guest

If you're interested in the 'real' Japanese rope bondage style, google Shibari. There are a ton of sites with information from the type of rope to use to advanced knots and suspension. Some have step by step pictures. But with someone creative you can just look around and get ideas. Then it's just a quick trip to Home Depot for about 30' of 1/2 to 5/8 inch rope.

A couple of important things to start with are:
    - Always, always pay attention to skin colour, blue is bad. It takes just a little practice to find where tight tips into too tight.
    - Nylon rope can cause rope burn, natural fiber is better
    - I'll asume you already have a safe word, if not figure one out before you begin

I'd be curious to hear how you like it

Peace

4. Kd

Kd Guest

Here's one of our first....

[​IMG][​IMG]

Peace

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2004
  5. videogrl

videogrl Guest

awesome! I will check out the book. Thank you. Your SO looks great, but the rope looks a little loose. Does it not need be tight? By the way what kind of club were you guys at????? :naughty:

6. Kd

Kd Guest

Yeah, it's loose because we were out dancing and playing at the club that night. She had to wear it for about 9 hours.

At home the work is much tighter and designed to restrict her movement. She loves the idea and feel of the rope, but is still getting used to being restricted like that. There's NO way I could handle it myself, I'd totally freak after about 10 min., but she's getting more comfortable with it.

The club is an on-site Lifestyle joint owned by some friends of ours. http://www.2risque.us/main.asp (is it cool to post this link?)