TAT Rook Piercing In Ear

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by jordan04, Apr 22, 2006.

1. jordan04

jordan04 The seeds of love have taken hold, and if we won't

I've decided to get my rook pierced. Does anyone else have experience with this? How was healing?

2. leeHA

leeHA New Member

My friend got his rook pierced and it wasn't that bad he says...it healed up easily.

3. Dan-blackline

Dan-blackline Registered Sex Offender

My rook took a few months to heal, but it might be because I sleep on that side, and was pierced with a ring.

Was my most painful piercing however, had to have a break between the piercing and putting the ring in.

4. Lidia

Lidia Guest

My friend had hers done, and took it out a year later because it never healed. She has a very hard time healing any of her piercings, so I wouldn't say you should worry.

BUT, cartilage takes a long time to heal...So if you get this, make sure you're ready to take really good care of it.

5. Lindsay Loo

Lindsay Loo ミ★ Mikel's POZ Partner ミ★

cartilage piercings take forever to heal. i have my inner ear industrial and my orbital and my tragus and theyre still healing.. sometimes they still hurt.. and i just keep bactine on them and it numbs and cleans at the same time :big grin:

6. munshkin

munshkin New Member

my sis just got hers done, and she loves it, cept her healing is going funky.. but everyone is different

7. munshkin

munshkin New Member

p.s a healing trick of mine is contact solution.... cheap, doesnt hurt new pokes. and the salt factor helps clean it.

8. Rev. Links

Rev. Links New Member

I've got a rook, and it is one of my fav piercings. Every lady I have dated since I got it says that it is fucking sexy. For me, there was no pain, just a bit of pressure and a crunching noise. The healing to quite a while, and it kept getting some of the biggest crusties I have ever seen. I got pierced with a 16ga curved BB

Pic of it right after piercing when I got home.
    [​IMG]

9. munshkin

munshkin New Member

i like the bb... :eek5: :yum:

10. Turboed_2

Turboed_2 .

I love adding piercings to my ears but trying to sleep is such a bitch afterwards....whatever ear you get it in, make sure you are comfortable sleeping on the opposite side for a while.

11. MILF

MILF New Member

My rook healed within a few weeks wounderfully, one of my favorite piercing, pain was good and I would do it again in a heartbeat. I get alot of compliments on it. have fun with that