Romantic Ideas.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by [HRT]Squirrel Master, Jun 21, 2005.

1. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

Well, my girlfriend and I have been together 2.5 years this 6th of July... which also happens to be her birthday as well. She is going to be at a horse show in California during that time and I am flying to see her.

I got her some different gifts this year so it wasn’t like everything else people are going to get her. We will be pretty much restricted to the fair grounds seeing as she is working and won’t have a car. She is turning 21.

I am 23 and was just wondering if you had any ideas sexual or otherwise to make her day special. I have been through a list of my own but they all seem to have been done already....

Your information is...

Can't leave the grounds (we have our own tent).

Dating for 2.5 years

Turning 21

Likes horses

Is from the country

Away from home.

Ready GO! Thanks for any ideas or help guys.

2. cfordhere

cfordhere Guest

bottle of tequilla and time alone shoot untill pleasantly buzzed work from their makes for a time to remember for life.

or find out where she is (town wise) which im sure you know order flowers get a room at a nice hotel grab some licquer for the room and go out on the town for a couple places ask around on the street for the clubs (if shes into that) if no on clubs get some fruit and drink up watching a great movie she picks out.

3. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

I was thinking about taking her to a hotel for a night. She has to stay on grounds to get paid... but i think they would let me steal her for one night.