FRK Romantic Dom

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mr. Monopoly, Apr 25, 2006.

1. Mr. Monopoly

Mr. Monopoly OT Supporter

I know this question has been asked a million times, but I can't seem to find a good thread on it now. I'm trying to create a weekend coming up soon for me and my girlfriend of now over a year. I want it to (as ridiculous as this sounds) be perfect in every detail for the both of us. We've talked about kinks and we both have a list that could fill an encyclopedia. Where things are really starting to get fun is we've finally started to act on that list. This will be our first real Dominant/sub experience, and my goal is to make it as memorable as possible. Where I want to be really careful though is to not violate her emotions and our relationship with the Dominant rough edge. Like I do want to call names, but not too abrasive though. My little slut, my pet, my slave, things along that line are fine. Bitch, whore, worthless... well, those are on hold for now until I know she enjoys it. She's told me she enjoys hard dominance as well, but not too rough. (Love the oxymoron!) Bondage and the like are great as well, although too ridiculously harsh like breath play or tit torture. So.... I guess with all these little contradictions of myself, I guess I'm asking for some suggestions for the love of my life who likes sex in the tub, harsh bondage, good old fashioned dominance, tit play, orgasm denial, and some fun spankings, with anal, oral, vaginal sex, and cum on every part of her gorgeous body? I want to leave her with some marks on her body and wonderful memories of feeling owned and loved. We'll be using a hotel room too if that helps. Thanks for all the advice in advance.

Regards,
    A Hopeful Romantic Dom

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

well, hmmm. seems like she's pretty receptive to a lot so you have a fair bit to work with. i'll post some ideas on my lunch break when i can...