Rohan Online

Discussion in 'Online Adventures' started by mixwell, May 25, 2009.

1. mixwell

mixwell weakkutz

which of you guys tried this game out when it was out? I remember a few guys talking about it and I forgot all about it until a friend of mine mentioned it on AIM a little bit ago. I remember playing it in the closed beta and it actually being pretty fun for the week or two I did play it. I think they said something about it going to open beta a week later, but it didn't go to open beta till a month or two later. I lost interest by then and didn't go back. Now I'm thinking about giving it another go. Been looking at the other MMOs I've play and this was the one that really sparked my interest again. Only downside I see to it right now is it might not have a hardcore enough PvP system. Anyways, if any of you guys want to try this out as well with me, let me know. Going to bed in a bit and will probably start playing a bit later today.

2. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I remember looking at it, but don't remember why I didn't play it. I'm thinking it was around this time of year and just didn't have time??

I'd love to start playing another one with you guys... but I just can't do it right now, it's to nice this time of year for MMOs. :wtc:

3. MidgetHandler

MidgetHandler New Member

I got into it during the beta. Game was ok but pvp wasnt that great then. Best part was combining weapons to make new ones. You would take the stat bonuses from everything and turn it into a super weapon.

4. mixwell

mixwell weakkutz

yeah I vaguely remember something about that. I don't remember how the pvp was like either since I only played the closed beta. It sounds like it's somewhat pvp based game which is why I'm giving it another shot.

Other game I was thinking about but never got around to trying was swords of the new world? The one where you control like 3 characters or something? No idea how the pvp is like in that game though. Just bored and need something to play!

Having to keep downloading the file is pissing me off. Download keeps stopping midway and having to restart it.

5. MidgetHandler

MidgetHandler New Member

swords of the new world was more entertaining for me. I am never content with playing just one type of character so being able to have 3 different ones at the same time fit perfectly. i vote that instead.

6. mixwell

mixwell weakkutz

I do plan on downloading that game as well, but trying to play 2 MMOs will be quite difficult. Been playing Rohan for about a couple of hours right now and all of the old stuff is coming back to me now. This game definitely doesn't have that "lag" feel to it like PW does. I'm on the server that starts with an "A". I'll probably try SotNW as well as soon as I get it downloaded. Play a bit of both and see which I like more =)

7. mixwell

mixwell weakkutz

Oh... what server did you play on Midget? Going to try it out later today and see how the game is like.

8. MidgetHandler

MidgetHandler New Member

I was on the US PVP server. Dont remember the name.

9. mixwell

mixwell weakkutz

hmm okay there is only one I think. Surprised there are so little servers but I'm sure that's the one I joined. Haven't explored too much of the game yet, but from what I've seen so far, combat seems pretty... much like it's on auto run. You really don't need to bother using skills so far as everything dies so quickly.

10. Snoopy007

Snoopy007 #´・ω・)っ且~ OT Supporter

you faggots, stop playing different games so we can all converge into one single game to focus on

11. mixwell

mixwell weakkutz

lol I'm just trying everything out. It seems like everyone else is kind of just spread out and sticking to their own game. But if everyone does go to one game, I'll tag along =)

12. ionicwings

ionicwings Active Member

lol I played it few years ago at Korean beta. It was so cool as I remembered.. but when I saw it again I was like :ugh:

same thing with Rappelz :rofl: I was so amazed with the graphics back 2005 on Korean Alpha... then when I played the English Beta it was terrible :bowrofl:

:o