:rofl: @ the faggots on the Church of Zaino, aka Detailer's Club

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by Scottwax, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

I got an e-mail from someone who is a member both here and at the Detailersclub that he cut and pasted from Detailersclub, aka the Zaino board:

==================

Too funny! I use Optimum and Clearkote products far more than Ultima, yet somehow I am now the official Ultima product shill? Even better how this is done on a board you have to register to read, yet I know I am not welcome to register.

Oh yeah, you hear wrong. 7 mb/sec connection.

Sorry I don't think Zaino is the second coming, sad that some can't deal with an honest opinion.

I can't believe a bunch of faggots get so worked up over fucking WAX!!! :mamoru:

2. JRock10

JRock10 Active Member

i can't even get my authorization codes to activate my acct over there/

3. Robb

Robb Guest

didnt you hear, detailing is serious bidness :rofl:

4. JRock10

JRock10 Active Member

:mamoru:

5. Scottwax

I know I am not welcome. I think they want to restrict membership to ensure the purity of the Zaino master race.

Hell, they can register here and say shit to my face. I can take it. Of course, I'll give it right back too, something they would never allow on their master race board.

6. JRock10

JRock10 Active Member

i'm gonna guess we have a "spy" here that is saying "he's from OT don't allow him!"

7. Run N. Gun

Run N. Gun Active Member

Vote with your feet (...or mouse) and don't give them the "clicks" to generate ad revenue. Screw 'em, you don't need their attention or approval. Their opinion isn't the only opinion, it is just their opinion.

You da man, Scott. Don't let the weasels get to you.

8. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Im an agent of chaos

Im not hiding behind shit, I am a member over there as well.

I still stand behind my personal experience that Zaino IMO is the best product I have used to date since 2000 ish. However, the Zaino tattoo on my ass is a bit delayed. I just dont get that place other than the fact if I have a Z question I know it will be answered there quickly. But yeah, its kind gay over there.

And EVERY ONE knows Scottwax is a Optimum, Jeff Werkstats, Ultima, Poorboys, Woolite, Wolfgang shill anyways. I mean who else would hawk so many other products and NOT get money for it.

Plus, the guy lives in TX right, one of the hottest states in the union where you never have to over expose pics to get them right.

So I dont know why you guys listen to Scott, he is obviously a shill and a photochopper. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::fawk:

9. Paulie Walnuts

Boy you really fucking need to learn to detect sarcasm man.

10. NightyNight

NightyNight OT Supporter

Autopia is ran like the third reich. I stopped going/posting there with the exception of looking at click and brag every other week or so.

11. Rolledsho

Rolledsho New Member

:werd:

12. JRock10

JRock10 Active Member

you'll have to ignore paulie. he comes off as the dick he is sometimes.

:mamoru:

13. Scottwax

Actually, he's joking. He's just not that good at it. :mamoru:

I appreciate the support though. :)

14. Paulie Walnuts

[​IMG]

15. justin30513

justin30513 New Member

It's true.......Paulie seems like a dick, acts like a dick, and well.....may even be one.........but he's a cool one!!!!!

Shipeshop.......I too have stopped posting on most forums for the same reasons. I hardly even post on AutoGeeks forums. To many that only detail........errrrrrrrr......wash........their own car once a week and think they now it all. I've been using the Malco line and love it. So no one can call me a shill anymore!!!

Scott.......that email is bullshit. I have talked with you many times and not that is all is good. It's just jealousy and a bunch of guys that live in the moms basement and have they internet paid for them!

16. JRock10

JRock10 Active Member

whoa. did that take long?

17. Scottwax

18. JRock10

JRock10 Active Member

19. Cooter

Cooter New Member

lol JRock10!

20. JRock10

JRock10 Active Member

:wavey: have we met? welcome to OT. wtf do you want. :mamoru:

21. Untow Bo

Untow Bo New Member

Why is an entire forum being trashed due to a couple of posts from one forum member? I read the posts at Detailers Club, Autopia and here and don't understand the connection.

Dissing a forum that you're not a member of comes across as low class and childish. Aren't you in your 40's, Scott?

And its very hypocritical for a forum moderator to call out moderators and mgmt of another forum, especially when your forum also REQUIRES MEMBERSHIP TO VIEW IT. Talking shit about another forum's rules when your forum is run pretty much the same way only makes you look bad.

22. Scottwax

Please. Detailer's Club is made up of banned Autopia members, 90% who you know can't stand me because I won't kiss Sal's feet. Notice on Autopia that others are also complaining about DC and the way the members act, or that they have tried to register and aren't being approved.

I don't much care. People (some of whom are a lot older than me) on that board have been saying shit about me since they were on Autopia and it has continued on DC. I get at least 1-2 e-mails each month from people letting me know what is being said. Have enough guts to post it on Autopia or come here and do it.

Go to Autopia, I posted it there initially for ALL TO SEE.

Anyone on Detailer's Club is more than welcome to register here but you know damn well I am not welcome there. Not sure why you have trouble understanding that difference.

Go ahead, tell them to register here and we can have it out. Forum rules are a lot more lax here and unlike DC, I won't keep the banstick right by my side. They can't post their Zaino shill posts here like they get away with on Autopia though. Other than that stipulation, I'll let people post who disagree with me all they want.

23. Untow Bo

Untow Bo New Member

I'll pass on the invitation to join here, if they aren't already members. Who exactly are you referring to? The post you pasted was created from one of their regular members, so any ol' member is OK?

I've read some of the contentious posts between you and "them" (whoever they are) and I don't think it has a lot to do with Zaino or car care products. I do not understand your continued reference to Zaino users or Sal Zaino WRT Detailers Club members, or whoever you have a beef with.

If most of the people at Detailers Club are banned members, I don't think their "guts to post it on Autopia" has anything to do with it. Think about it. I'll bet they'd rather Autopia be the battlefield than Detailers Club.

The fact that you posted the thread also at Autopia is beside the point. You posted it here, we're discussing it here, a place where you are a moderator and that requires membership validation (and a waiting period to boot).

I have no idea where you are welcome or not so don't tell me what I know or don't know. You continue to call them out to forums they either have to register to view post, or forums they're banned from. Something doesn't jibe here. But I'll do this, I'll pass this on to Brad (you know him, I'm sure) at Detailers Club and we'll see what he says. It's always been my impression that they'll allow anyone to join as long as the terms of service and their rules are followed. I'm sure you could post at Detailers Club all you want if you abided by their rules, just like any other forum.

24. JRock10

JRock10 Active Member

:gtfo3: and :ban: don't you know this is OT? it's not the MF, but we still express ourselves in this forum. and being 40+ doesn't mean people don't get irritated about stuff. Zainoites are a group of people that take product line whoring too far. in their opinion, nothing else works. and in the detailing world, there are SOOOO many other products that do the job as good, if not better, that the attitude is just rude.

25. Untow Bo

Untow Bo New Member

I'm not sure you know what you're talking about. I've been reading posts on detailing forums for 7-8 years and this has nothing, or very little, to do with Zaino or any car wax.

Personally, this is nothing but a big, e-personality conflict, conducted between people who have never met and really don't know each other except in the context of car detailing. To reduce this to a difference of opinion on car care products is to miss the point and show a lack of understanding. That's why I'm questioning and confronting Scott about it. IMO, his issues are deeply personal for some reason and he (and maybe others too) are hiding behind the pretext of car wax. Just my view from a very long time lurker.