Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by wimp, May 27, 2007.
If by Judo you mean BJJ then yes, you're right.
reasons this isn't a judo match
1. they just rolled around on the ground for 5 minutes w/o being stood up
2. the "takedown" was one guy falling down pulling guard
3. competition area is tiny
4. you can see no-gi competitors in the background
5. the cameraman is yelling out the score and not saying wazari/yuko/koka
6. you can see NAGA written everywhere
7. judo referees wear suites generally, not jerseys
8. competitors do not walk backwards off the mat and bow out
Chris, i knew i'd see you posting here, just as you knew i was gonna post here. I saw a guy shart once during a local competition, it was a bit messier, but he kept fighting anyway. It happens a lot more often than one thinks.
that looks like a pretty big shart, it's not lumpy like it woul dbe if he actually shit himself... either way that's gotta be the most embarassing thing ever.