MIL ROFL indoc of PJs and CCs

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Jyokker, Feb 16, 2006.

1. Jyokker

Jyokker The trouser snake is very aggressive. It will corn

Brackac, you will love it.

If anyone has seen this video (no clips, I looked), these guys go through hell.
    And you know there is stuff that happens that they cannot put on video.

A guy in my ALS class was 6 months into CC training when he found out his back needed surgery. He told us that the CC and PJ indoc is pretty much the same.

The best part in training, is when the students are on the side of the pool in the sit up position with their upper body in the pool and their legs being held on the pool deck. They have to extend underwater with their hands on their head and hold their breath for a certain amount of time. The funny part is, the instructors will come up and start pounding and splashing them while they are underwater. This shoves water up their nose and makes them flex their abs at the same time. - must suck. They can quit at any time.

2. brackac

brackac Fuck all of this. OT Supporter

If it was easy everyone would do it. :bigok:

3. DJ Cripsen

DJ Cripsen New Member

CC is combat controller right? Theres a guy in my squadron who is trying to convince me to crosstrain into that. I don't think Im hardcore enough to do that shit. Do you think you can rent this movie at the library on base? Im gonna go check it out tomorrow.

4. Jyokker

Jyokker The trouser snake is very aggressive. It will corn

Call over to the ALS and see if they have a copy of it. They use clips of it here to show teamwork, etc.
    I know the ALSs tend to share training aids.