SRS rocky starts?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Gunpowder, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Gunpowder

Gunpowder New Member

has anyone had a relationship that had a rocky start but then went smoothly?:ugh:

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:wavey:

In the Vag I hear all the time about relationships starting off badly and most fail, however I did have a rocky starting relationship that's now working out to be the best relationship I've ever had.

However, I think it depends a lot on how and why it was a rocky start.

Care to share yours that you are obviously worried about?

3. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

depends on what you mean by rocky i guess

i say mine had a rocky start cause we were rebounds/fwb for a while until i decided i wanted more and was prepared to end things since i didnt think he did. turns out he wanted a relationship too, and here we are 3 years later (and getting married in Nov. )

so whats your rocky start?

4. BadKat

BadKat GIVE ME WINE!!

:wavey: It's been rocky, but in the long-term, we are both very secure in our belief that things will work for us. We're very like-minded and in some regards that's why things have been rocky. For us, it's also been rocky because we are both coming out of long-term relationships, started off as fwb but have moved relatively smoothly into a relationship. I'm meeting his Mother when she comes to town in a couple of weeks and then I'm attending his parents Vow Renewal in September, traveling a few states away to go with him, at his request.

What's your story? What do you consider "rocky"?

5. Gunpowder

Gunpowder New Member

Well, I met a girl recently and we started hanging out and dated for a bit. Things were going well, but over time, I started finding out that she really wasn't the person I thought she would be. She seemed to be focus with her life and is quite smart with a touch of wittyness in her humor. But I found out she's quite flirty to a lot of boys and still misses her ex-boyfriend from before. In a way, I had kept hoping that she would show me that she's not just like that at all but I've given up. In our group of friends, most agree that they are a bit disappointed to find out how she really is too. It was pretty disappointing to really like someone then to find out something like that. I've kept my distance and am getting over it. Also cutting her out of the group of friends seeing as most don't like her personality. Also, we're both 18 going on 19 this year (young isn't it, haha) and just freshmen in college. I'm currently in the philippines studying as a filipino/american from the U.S.. Looking for a meaningful relationship around here but don't want to be liked just because of being a foreigner. Anyone have any idea's? I'm way lost in this.