FRK Rock Chick $34.95

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by FairyTat, Jun 29, 2005.

1. FairyTat

FairyTat Anticipation, the taste of things to cum

I had to post this. It tickled me that a FSer should have a sex toy named after her. :rofl: I salute you Rock Chick. :bigthumb: I wonder what a "FairyTat" would look like? :cool:

[​IMG]Rock Chick You might guess from the name that this toy works best when inserted and moved with a rocking motion rather than basic in-out thrusting or inserting and leaving in place. That's why sitting up on a pillow or lying on your side or face down where you can add hip motion more easily can help, especially of you have weak wrists or they just can't last as long as necessary when rubbing yourself (perhaps you can get a partner to help with the rocking too!). Adding the hip motion to the wrist rocking motion proved key to our tester, who felt greatly pleased with herself for realizing that positions she likes for penetration with a partner might well prove useful for playing with this toy too. Yippie! The Rock Chick comes with a One Touch Mini Bullet (no tickler), but you can also use the Mini Bullet Multi-Mode Vibrator, the USB Powered Multi-Function Vibrator (with the Mini Bullet attachment) or the Replacement Mini Bullet with Plug (no controller) (assuming you've already got a controller that has jacks into which you can plug the vibrator like theDynamic Duo [do note, the bullets that come with the Dynamic Duo are too big to fit into this toy!]). Do note, the Mini Bullet Variable Speed Vibrator really doesn't work well because it's a bit too narrow for the slot and spins around, twisting the wires, which is never a good thing, so we do not recommend that vibrator for use with this toy. Oh, in case you're wondering, here's how we would rank these vibrators in terms of strength of vibrations through the toy, from weakest to strongest: One-Touch Mini Bullet (no tickler), USB Powered Multi-Function Vibrator (with the Mini Bullet attachment), Mini Bullet Multi-Mode Vibrator, Replacement Mini Bullet with Plug (no controller) driven by Dynamic Duo.

2. Demon Of Dreams

Demon Of Dreams Feed me with lies and hate, and from that, I will

probably something similar, but with a fairy bent into a U shape, while the :o faced head is looking down to be inserted, the wings fluttering about the clitoris, and the feet having the same effect as the rock chick whatever...

of course, if it had no arms or legs, that'd be cool too, and i'd actually buy one :o (wings, head, torso and ragged stumps = the bestest of fairies)

3. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

[​IMG]

4. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

:crying:

I could never use a foot as a sex toy. I'm one of those crazy people who dislikes feet - a lot. I'm not even a footsitter :noes:

I had such high hopes for the FairyTat.

I see it as a strap-on harness with a vibrating "butterfly" integrated for the person wearing the harness, but instead of being a normal old butterfly, it is a fairy. (With arms and legs, please :) )