SRS Rock bottom

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TheManLouisianaFace, May 19, 2007.

1. TheManLouisianaFace

TheManLouisianaFace and decide!

I was diagnosed bipolar 3-4 years ago and ever since my life has been slowly spiraling downward. I've alienated everyone and thrown away every opportunity. I don't have a single person I can call a friend.

I resigned from my job today, a job I liked and was well compensated for. I guess it was the last thing left for me to fuck up. Where I go from here I don't know.

2. BStark

BStark Well looky here. OT Supporter

The upside is, you can only go up now.

I'm sorry you don't have someone you can call your friend. Are you on any medication?

3. Electric_Church

Electric_Church New Member

join a gym, find a new job, eat good food

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

*hugs* :hug: well no matter how low you fall , were always here for you :)

You need to be like a castle gate closing yourself to bad people/things/events, and open yourself up to good people/things/events, if you let the enemy into your castle they will only end up destroying it(even if its family), and leaving you crying over the ruins.From there you can keep on crying, or rebuild your life, i advice you to rebuild your life.

Living like a hermit isn't good, if you block out wonderfull people and wonderfull experiences then in terms of quality life, you see bonds with people are also possessions, they can be negative or positve possessions, that's why its so important that you push all the negatives out of your life, getting rid of negative people and avoiding negative experiences is very important.

Negative thoughts can lead to indescribable suffering ,so think positive.There are only three directions in life, down where death lies, stay where you are and go in circles, or up where an improved life lies ahead, the first 2 are worthless and lead to nowhere, this is important because it means you can set the course of your life, to the only direction that is valuable ,namely upwards towards into progress. It doesn't matter from there on wether you win or lose in life, you simply keep on following the positive course, that way you can ALWAYS be confident no matter what happens, because you know that going for gold in your life is the only right way to live.

I personally would combine theraphy sessions with your new job, although not a word that you are going to theraphy, its important to reach out for help to the right people in your life right now.

If change was just a thought, then anyone could do it. But reality is that you can't just sit around feeling miserable for yourself and the situation you are in while being punched in the face by the reality of life. Those thoughts of change, can't become real if you just sit around feeling sorry for yourself, if you want to change then why would you stay in a state of paralyzation? If that happens it means you do not want to change, you are simply waiting for the world and people around you to change, therefore

Without walking, there's no way to move forward, you'll just end up waiting.

Life is like a tool or hammer, you either use it to build your life in the best possible way, or you lay that tool down and do nothing. Of course you should do the best to build your life into all you can, because in the end you will grade and look back on your own life and when that happens you want to look back on good results instead of bad.So always continue on to Build the best life. Like to tackle things and be activly a part of life.

Goto a job agency, they can do the job searching for you, but more important then that , take part of searching and rebuilding your life too

There is only one solution, and its internal. Nothing outside of yourself can solve your problems for you.
    Stop running, and face your problems. They arent nearly as hard when you're fighting them as when you're running from them.

Do not expect leperchauns to appear and solve your issues, do not wait, be the dictator of your own life and take the situation in your own hands.

If you are in a rut and stuck with your life, you need to give it a swing in a new and positive direction by carving a new path with your own power.

Don't wait in life for a wake up call, make the most of it, because you might not get a second chance.

Remember YOU are the one who determines wether you are a loser or a winner in life. Don't be your own worst enemy by declaring that you are incapable of doing anything right. Don't let yourself be intimidated not by yourself or by others, strive to be a winner in life.

Persistance is the key to succes
    While Lazyness is the cause of failures.

Earn what you receive in life, that's all there's to it.

5. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

This is so true. You have to motivate yourself and with doing that you will have some kind of success. Without any motivation you will fail faster and fall harder then you think.q