FRK RoadHead

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by HeY HeY HeY, Jun 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeY HeY HeY

HeY HeY HeY New Member

My husband and I find ourselves frequently driving an hour and a half drive from our house to my parents house after my dad's recent surgery just to be with them until everything is back to normal. We usually go every other day right after work and we eat dinner with them, watch a little tv or talk a little bit, then we drive home and are usually back home by 9. Last week on our way back home my husband, Derrick, asked if I would be interested in giving him 'roadhead', the ride is boring and I thought it was a little kinky so I said yes and went through and gave him roadhead until he got off. It was ok except for the center console thing was in my way and it made it uncomfortable. The very next trip he asked again, I dont mind it but its not very comfortable with the console thing in the way and with the car we own ( Honda Civic ) anyone that drives past can see in. He does alot for me and its nice of him to come with me to visit my parents every single time we go but leaning over and giving him head is just not comfortable. I want to say its not comfortable but I know he really enjoys it and although its not very comfortable I can stand it and its not like its painful. Should I tell him I dont want to do it anymore or should I just keeping doing him the favor since he does so much for me?

Also, does anyone else do this? Is it a common thing to give roadhead, or is it just us?

2. croman

croman New Member

hrmm well if it hurts you so much, tell him about it and then maybe instead of giving him head the whole time, give him a handjob and then finish it off roadhead style....

3. Cevere

Cevere New Member

if the console's just uncomfortable because of the plastic, i vote grab a blanket to keep in the car :wiggle: cushioning it a bit could fix that problem.

as for people being able to see into the car... tinted windows is my suggestion, but i guess thats up to him... just avoid school buses :eek3:

edit: just read your question at the end (hits self for not reading all the way through, my boy and i love the road head, and its hella fun at stoplights when you know someone just looked away because they were uncomfortable ^^)

4. VolksDragon

VolksDragon New Member

I simply can't get turned on by road head any more....

I was nearly involved in a serious accident involving a UPS truck and a semi when I was 16 due to road head. I was in this older chick's 85 Chevette (5 speed), and we were going to Hardee's to get one of those grilled burger things (remember those?). We were approaching this heinously busy 4 way intersection with a double left-turn lane, and the arrow was yellow for us to turn left.

I thought I could make it, but was at the point of the blowjob where there is no return, where you know you're going to come, and there is simply nothing you can do. So....I came....in her mouth, right in the middle of the left turn. Popped the clutch, stalled the car, rolled a bit wide, and almost got hit by an oncoming UPS truck. So as I'm coming, curling my toes, white-knuckling the wheel, clenching my teeth, I can remember seeing a windshield full of brown International Truck riiiight before he came to a stop a couple inches from us. The whole intersection is now obstructed by me, the UPS truck, and a nearby semi-trailer that had to aviod us. Me and my incompetent cornering are now the focus of EVERYONE at the intersection

So Michelle (fuck it, not like she's ever going to read this) felt the car jerk to a stop, and since I had finished anyway, her head pops up from my lap, only to find an entire intersection full of curious onlookers watching us very intently. The UPS driver was in a perfect vantage point to witness her let my cock plop out of her mouth and then wipe off her chin, at which point she freaked out.

I never did get my Hardee's, I didn't see her much after that, and to this day, road head simply doesn't do it for me.

True story....

Last edited: Jun 26, 2006
  5. Fusion

Fusion OTSS FTW OT Supporter

Tell him that you don't like it. You can always just give him a hand job.

6. CUinHELL

CUinHELL New Member

Here, read up

http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=2018302

An older post of mine :naughty:
    When I lived in California my Gf and I would have road sex quite often. One time we were driving back from Lake Havasu on interstate 40. It was mid afternoon during August and we were cruising down the road. It had to be at least 110 degrees out. My GF was all tanned up from the week we had spent at the lake and she was wearing this short cotton sundress and her thong panties. She has the seat reclined and has her feet up on the dashboard. I reached over while I'm driving and start stroking the smooth skin on her thighs, she slowly parts her legs and slides her dress up to her waist. As I'm driving the car im trying to pace us so that we're not driving directly next to another car and the only drivers that might see in were the truckers in big rigs. She takes my hand and guides it up to her crotch. We're both now rubbing her mound through her panties and she's using my hand to masturbate with. She moves her other hand up to her breasts and start to squeeze them. I start to pull her thong off and she helps me by removing it herself. She lays back against the reclined seat and door and places her left leg up on my lap. She has her legs cocked wide open and she begins to finger her wet pussy. She inserts a couple of fingers deep and starts moaning. I asked her to take her dress off, she says no at first. She looks around and realizes that she cant be seen by passing cars if her seat is fully reclined. Off comes her dress and now she is lying there buck naked on the front seat. She reaches into the back seat and pulls a bottle of baby oil out of her travel bag and begins to rub the oil over her taut abs and perky breasts. She shines up her thighs and begins to rub the oil over her nicely trimmed mound. I can hardly stand it. My cock was ready to bust through my shorts. My GF being a good sport leans over my lap and undoes my shorts to release my erection. She begins to lick and nibble the head of my straining cock, teasing me while im driving. After driving me crazy, for what feels like forever, she takes me deep into her throat and proceeds to bob up and down vigorously. It's a game for her and she tries to get me to cum while im driving. I can't take anymore and I turn off the highway and drive north off the road about 2 miles. Its all desert out there, no trees, just dirt and tumbleweeds. We can see the cars on the interstate off in the distance, and if anyone drove towards us we could spot them from miles away. I shut the car off, grabbed a handful of beachtowels, and pull my naked GF out of the car. It was freaking HOT outside the car. I took my GF and led her to the front of the car. I put the towels on the hood and had her bend over and place her hands on the towels. She arched her back and took one hand, reached between her legs and started to finger her wet pussy again. She looked very sexy bent foward with her ass in the air, her skin was all shiny from the oil and small beads of sweat were forming on her body. I turned her around and started to kiss her. Our tounges were darting around in each others mouths. I kissed her neck and started sucking and nibbling on her breasts. She layed back over the hood of the car. I continued kissing and licking her body working my way down from her breasts over her tight belly and down between her legs. Her legs were now over my shoulders. I grabbed her ass cheeks and inserted my thumbs inside of her. I gently spread her pussy open and started sucking and teasing her labia and clit. She was moaning, her back was fully arched and she was squeezing her breast and pinching her nipples. She started to cum. She reached down and placed her hands on my head and pulled me in tighter. My mouth was fully engulfed over her pussy and I started to suck and tounge her clit harder. She started to shudder and moan loudly. Her face was flushed red and I could see all of the muscle in her body contracting. I stood up and spread her legs fully apart. I place the head of my cock at her sopping wet pussy and penetrated her deeply. She had her arms outstretched over her head. The sun was beating down on us. Her body was drenched with sweat and the sun made the beads glisten in the light. I thrusted into her for several minutes like that. She was bucking and grinding back to match my thrusts. We couldn't take the heat anymore. It was time, I started pumping her harder and faster. I still remember the sound of our wet skin slapping against each other. She started screaming "I'M CUMMING!", I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock. Her back was fully arched and I could see the veins in her neck pop out as she was orgasming. She reached up and grabbed both of her ankles and spread her legs out as far as she could. She started yelling "FUCK ME!" That did it, I pounded her as deep and as fast as I could. I orgasmed hard inside of her. We collapsed into a big sweaty heap on the hood of our car. After, I grabbed a bottle of water from the car and poured it over us. I kissed her again, we toweled off, got in the car and drove away.

I love road trips.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2006
  7. beautiful disaster

beautiful disaster OT Supporter

i've always wanted to but there's always been an issue because both of his vehicles (he has a cobra and a dodge diesel pick up) are stick shift and my car just sits really low. we could in his truck because it's lifted and has a bench seat (FTW!!!!!) but it's stick and i'm worried i'm gonna fuck up his driving or something.... :(

8. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy New Member

my GF and I were on the way home from the city NYC, and we were stuck in traffic for a while. We got talking about banging as soon as we got home and she said she'd take care of me but I was probably too chicken. That was all it took for me to take my cock out as we were entering the Lincoln Tunnel. If anyone has been in it they know it's only 2 lanes and it's VERY BRIGHT in it. Well we were in like 10 mph traffic so cars were passing us and I know they were able to see in my Nissan doesn't have tinted windows. It was hot and exciting.

She knows not to dare me to do things any more now. LOL

9. Zak8022

Zak8022 New Member

I love road head... but the few times i've gotten it i either took forever to cum, or didnt at all. My girl likes it too... but we usually only do it if we're on a highway or something.. since my car is a stick shift.

I would tell him its uncomfortable... he needs to know. And just make sure you also tell him its not that you dont want to... but that there is a painful side effect.

10. NYM3

NYM3 Is this teal life or is it....fanta-sea?

talk

it shouldnt be so hard

11. HeY HeY HeY

HeY HeY HeY New Member

We took a trip to my parents house last night and I took a pillow and blanket with me to put over the center counsole. It was much more comfortable for me, and much better for him.

Thanks guys....

12. Dominion

Dominion I believe you have my stapler.

My fiancee and I did this frequently untill her belly got too big to do it anymore. One of my favorite things to do. For that alone I bet it rocks to be a trucker :p

13. awlewis

awlewis New Member

He doesn't drive a stick otherwise you would have said it was more than uncomfortable! Just bring a pillow. If you don't want others to see, maybe look into getting the windows tinted. You can get it done for around or under 200 for 5 windows.

14. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

Roadhead once in awhile is cool

If I were you I wouldnt let him come to expect it every trip.
    1 out 3 is good =)

Longest roadhead I ever got was 2 hours.
    I think I had a ford probe then... automatic.
    It wasnt uncomfortable for her more then her jaw was locked up after 2 hours of head, lol.

God bless her.

15. Zak8022

Zak8022 New Member

Yea... i think i got about a good 45 minute one once... on the way the beach. I love my girl... she's the best.

16. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

The most important thing for intimate experience that last long time is comfort for both people I think. I once got head the entire trip of a drive that was over an hour and a half. I had to stop a few times and make sure the stick shift, or the center console were not hurting her. I asked her if she would rather we pull off somewhere and finish. luckily she was comfy and liked giving it.

Side note, I've always had a goal of getting pulled over while getting roadhead. I always wanted to know what that ticket would be for. and whatever the crime was, I would ask the cop to write (Roadhead) next to it. And I would frame it. That's my next AV.

17. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

I have a Honda Civic and I have given my guy road head in it as well.

My console doesn't get in the way of it much (while he's driving); I just position myself very well, and like someone stated above, a blanket may work

I myself keep a throw pillow and blanket in my car (for long rides) and I put the throw pillow between me and the console.

But tell him that it's uncomfortable for you and maybe you two can pull over at a discreet location and you can give him head there :dunno:

18. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

:bigthumb:

What i mentioned above was on the way back from the shore.
    Normally a 1.5 hour drive.. I took my time... took the back roads and was driving slow :mamoru:

Just becuase I dont nut from BJ's doesnt mean they dont feel good. :wiggle:

19. Nucleartiger

Nucleartiger Clemson makes my nipples hard

My wife and I do this every once in a while and we have seen others doing it as we drove by them. Either way it is so much of a turn-on. She will suck me off and then I take care of her while driving. Everyonce in a while she will just start masturbating right there in front of me while I drive and finish herdelf off before giving me roadhead.

Personally one of our hottest/most exciting experiences with roadhead was when we pulled off into a rest area not too far from the main parking (close enough that people were walking by our little Saturn) and she started sucking me off while I played with her tits.

20. aSiAnRiCk

aSiAnRiCk New Member

I :rofl: 'd

21. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

Im blessed with frequent, superior, road head. :wiggle:

22. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:bowdown: That's actually a very hot story :naughty:

23. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Hehehehe

24. lauren

lauren Active Member

:yum:

if it tires you easily, how about pulling over and fucking in the grass?

25. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

3-4 hours each way, most of which is on one road. :naughty:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.