FRK road head

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Jerseyguy, Apr 2, 2005.

1. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy New Member

Monday my gf and I took off work to have a day to ourselves. We slept in, then ended up going into NYC to check out the Museum of Modern Art. After the museum we went to this irish restaurant Rosie O'Grady's or something like that. Now it's about 6:30 and we decided to head home.

I don't know how many of you have been in NYC at 6:30 on a weekday but it ends up being almost impossible to move because everyone is trying to get out of the city through the lincoln tunnel. So after about an hour of sitting in traffic my gf looks at me and says fuck it lets make out.

So I'm kissing her and rubbing her legs and every now and them I'm coping a feel on her boobs. I know she likes her nipples pinches so I start pinching a little and I know she's getting turned on. We finally make it to the lincoln tunnel and she says I bet your too shy to let me blow you.

Well i undid my seat belt and said if you think I'm shy try me. She leaned over undid my pants and took my cock out. I'm going throught the tunnel with SUV's next to me and I can see people looking and either getting embarassed and speeding up to pass us or looking for a bit and then moving on. i've had road head before but never in a lighted tunnel with people watching. It was pretty exciting. Once we got out of the tunnel and onto the highway she kept going until I was done.

I loved every second of it, and when we got home I made sure I took care of her for that special act... :big grin:

2. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

nothing beats road head.......

3. Suicide Pinai

Suicide Pinai flawed if i'm not free

damn jersey

4. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Yummy! That reminds me of one time when my SO and I were taking a 3 hour road trip. He started petting me and getting me all hot, so I took off all my clothes and gave him some head. It was friekin fun! woo hoo!

5. Lad

Lad Guest

Road Head = Rules

Unfortunately the closer I get to finishing the harder it is for me to focus, and to save from crashing I have yet to finish :( lol

6. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

you too huh?

7. Lad

Lad Guest

yes.... But it feels so good when you hit bumps and she goes down further then she wants and almost deep throats.... :eek3: Damn thinking about it is getting me horny lol.... Wish I was home instead of thousands of miles away! FACK!!!!!!!!!!! Well, enjoy yours :bigthumb:

8. Dave535

Dave535 New Member

Being a pilot i've always wanted to get some air head..just for gits and shiggles:)

9. badlizzykay

badlizzykay Guest

road head is awesome.
    too bad my bf destroyed his car and i have to drive him everywhere...
    if only he could get between my legs.. ;)

10. kazoo

kazoo New Member

Road head rocks. A former gf was feeling frisky and began the act around exit 36 of the GSP. By the time we reached Rio Grande/Wildwood, it was difficult to keep that car between the lines. It was a very fun weekend.:cool: :bigthumb:

11. Error

Error ¿ti†le øut-of_order

12. bait

bait New Member

never tried it. The problem is, the gf wont swallow so theres really no feasible place to put it. I doubt shed do it where anyone could see either.

13. PuckHead

PuckHead New Member

Same here, only had one gf willing to do it, a couple years ago before I got back with my wife (what a mistake). Now I'm in divorce court and she just got married, I guess we all make mistakes...

Anyways, it was great when we did it, she loved it, so it was nearly every time we were in the car together. It's fine on the way home, but it gets pretty uncomfortable on the way to dinner, and not being able to finish first.

14. Esp69st

Esp69st Who's talking about OIL... bitch you cooking

OH god this is good,

one day I'm driving on 95N coming from providence I spot a ES300 this nice looking blonde was sitting on the passenger seat so, all of a sudden she nowhere to be found. I'm like Oh shit she's blowing the guy I told my g/f about it.. I was driving next to him but almost behind him, we doing 80 mph. I could see her blonde hair popping up and down and all of a sudden my chick grabs my dick and goes for it I'm like WOW.. so she's started going at it... so we are both getting our dicks sucked, I know the guy didn't notice I was getting head because of my 20% window tints. but it was funny as fuck.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2005
  15. Lad

Lad Guest

I'll do it one day >: D

16. FifthGear

FifthGear -

:eek3: :drool: :bowdown:

17. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

haha...girls are so competitive. :bigthumb:

18. Lad

Lad Guest

:werd: x11tybillion

wouldnt have it any other way though :bigthumb:

19. Fairy

Fairy New Member

girls are competitive because we always have the subconcious urge to be better than other females so our men's eyes dont wander :p

20. kazoo

kazoo New Member

Sit on my face often. That ensures that my eyes can't wander! :drool:

21. Lad

Lad Guest

Well my woman should be glad then. Cause she does an outstanding job.

22. Fairy

Fairy New Member

:love: :kiss: :cuddle:

23. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy New Member

LOL,

glad this thread finally got some response.

I also was an observer of road head. I'm stopped at a light and I see this guy pull up next to me. I was in the T/A and windows are tinted so he didn't notice I was looking his girl had her back to me and just bent over her ass was pretty much pressed against the window. The light went green and they didn't move. After a few seconds I noticed they pulled over into a commercial building area. I should have gone back and found a place to watch. LOL that would have been great if I thought about it then...

24. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

i'd have to say road head would be incredible, i've just pulled over. never actualy got head while driving on any longs trips =\ oh well, maybe someday.

25. Synner

Synner New Member

I'm not really into road head....I drive fast, and I can't stand driving an automatic, so I need room to shift, and I'd rather be safe and not have to worry about getting to into it, losing control of the car, and causing an accident......besides, the torso gets in the way too much. I love handjobs on the interstate though.....getting off at 70mph brings up one HELL of an adrenaline rush.