rlly nice morning

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JohnJohnJohnson, Aug 14, 2006.

1. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

so for some reason i have been crazy sexually about my gf these last couple weeks. unfortunately, her libido hasn't been very high ... needing it about every 3 days i think and wanting it at most every 36 hours or so. i've been sexually/romantically frustrated ... last night i snuck off to the bathroom and jerked off to relieve some tension. this morning some doubts crept in .. .i wondered if maybe her interest level in me had decreased, even though we talked about this before and she made it clear that it was just a matter of not being horny in general.

anyways, doubts notwithstanding, i managed to tease her into a needy, horny state, thus paying her back a little bit for my own frustration from the last two days. she was like, "k. can we?" but i held out for some time. then we had rlly awesome, loving sex, because of which i'm in a fucking chipper mood, and my coworkers are confused bc it's monday morning and who's in a good mood this early in the week? :wiggle:

i guess there's no point to this post, except that it's sort of the opposite of a rant.

2. StealingBread

StealingBread New Member

Hey good for you!
    Its the opposite in my relationship. I'm super horny and my boyfriend isn't. He doesn't want to do it everyday, like I do, he's fine with every other day, or every two days... and it's hard to coax him into wanting it. I feel the same doubt.

3. JohnJohnJohnson

:hugot:

Has there been a decrease in his libido or was it always the same?

With guys I think it's easier ... with me at least, when I was with this girl who wanted it more than I did, I know I could never turn down a blowjob... rarely anyways.

4. StealingBread

StealingBread New Member

A decrease, he used to want it alot, but lately he just wants to play counter strike. :wtc:

I wish it was that way with me. I love giving blowjobs, but when he's not in the mood he's really not in the mood. The funny thing is that this a just a recent thing. I am worried he is feeling less and less for me, you know?

5. The Mafia

The Mafia New Member

holy shit. I have problems finding women that don't mind being ravaged 2-3 times a day.

I try and do everything right, and I'm not exactly ugly.

hhmm.. Someone point me in the "chicks that like it lots' area.

hehe

But yeah, a little work is needed to get a girl in the mood when you want it. Just wish it worked the other way too. Nothing better than your girlfriend, rubbing your cock when you least expect it, wanting to jump on you.

Its been so long since I have found one like that!

:(

6. JohnJohnJohnson

that's fucking depressing

7. JohnJohnJohnson

Yeah. I would def. wonder that if I were in your situation. You guys have talked about it?

8. StealingBread

StealingBread New Member

Yes... All he says is.
    "It's ok, you want it everyday, and I just don't. You'll just have to learn to deal with it." :WTC:

9. JohnJohnJohnson

Tell him that he deserves a gf he is sexually interested in. Seems like a good way to find out if it's rlly just about him and not about his interest in you, or if there's a problem after all. Also drives home the point.

10. StealingBread

StealingBread New Member

Yeah, I'll try that. He's on his way over now, so i'll tell you the results after work today.

Thanks much :big grin: