Ripped Fuel Questions

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Sieg, Mar 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sieg

Sieg ★★Major League Door Kicker★★

Long time no see FN people. I was on the adkins, put it all back on after I lost 55 LBS. So I am working out almost every day and running every day. I recently(Today) bought a 48 capsule bottle of Ripped Fuel: Extreme cut Fat Burner. I am still trying to lost a lot of my fat, because I have quite a bit of muscle behind it.

First question: Dietary Habits. Suggestions? High protein? I know I have to drink a lot of water. Im up to drinking about 5 32oz bottles a day now anyways. Do I need more? Should I eat 3 small meals, of 2 larger?

Question Numero Dos: Ammount of working out while on this. Should I be upping it more than what I am doing? I am putting in about an hour and a half to two and a half hours every other day.

My reason for trying this, is I have done quite a bit trying to get fat off. I work out often, and run almost 2 miles a day now, but I cannot seem to get rid of the fat. I just keep getting bigger, because I am building muscle under it. Any suggestions?

2. littlewing

littlewing fly on

3. Ilyusha

Ilyusha Guest

How many calories per day are you consuming? If you are trying to lose weight, you should be eating ~500-800 calories under maintenance per day. Also, check this thread: http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1561528

It should tell you all you need to know about what you need to do to lose weight.

4. GilgaMesH

GilgaMesH Active Member

Ephedra free ripped fuel is fucking garbage. You should have probably just burned your money.

5. Sieg

Sieg ★★Major League Door Kicker★★

The guy at GNC said im not getting as much power now that it is Ephedra free, but it is still going to work. Thanks for the links!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.