RIP to a rider

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by 2jz, May 28, 2005.

1. 2jz

2jz New Member

around 8pm CST the night before last a guy on an '05 r1 was riding. he was at an intersection, the light turned green, so he started off and a girl in a car thought she could run the red light since it just turned red. she t-boned him and the guy died upon the collision. I thought it was one of my friends cause there are very few red r1's around (i wasnt there when it happend but i came to the interesection about 5min after the incident. he died instantly and his body was in the middle of the intersection for at least 15min uncovered until the coroner came to cover it up. there was at least 40-50 people that was around when i pulled up video taping his body, it pist the hell out of me. i was panicking thinking it was my friend, and called him, it was a relief to know it wasnt him when he answered his phone. it still hit home when i saw a rider down like that, his body lifeless on the ground uncovered in public's eye. im still shock about it so this post might be a bit unorganized but when i fully recover from what i saw in a day or two, ill clarify things. just really pisses me off that cagers think they can get away without harming anyone running a redlight like that. anyways, my condolence to his family and friends...today is one of the worst day in my life due to the fact that i saw a rider killed and saw his body on the ground uncovered for quite some time and everyone was out there with their camcorder like it was a damn show. that is fking bs!

2. Subie Driver

Subie Driver Eye see what you did there.

That's why you always have to look before going when the light turns green, especially when you're on a bike. You can't trust anyone else out there on the road. Too many idiots who either think they can make the light or just aren't paying attention. I always look, even when I'm in my car.

3. Subie Driver

Subie Driver Eye see what you did there.

Um, you where doing the same thing, why are you mad at everyone else?

4. 98formyws6

98formyws6 New Member

what happened to that girl (cager)
    personally i woulda smashed her face in and ran

5. Jujharoo

Jujharoo New Member

damn what a tragedy

May he rest in peace

6. Jujharoo

Jujharoo New Member

yeah what he said

7. ragnarok

ragnarok nuclear launch detected

god how many yamaha-r related accidents/deaths is this now?

8. McCroskey

McCroskey Jonny, what can you make out of this? OT Supporter

Never be the first one away from a light on a bike. Always look left, right, car in turn
    lane in front of you...

Sucks...people are stupid.

9. Mr Roboto

Mr Roboto Flat Black Member

I think what he meant to say was, "there were at least 40-50 people there who were video taping his body, when i pulled up. it pissed the hell out of me."

Edited for grammar and such.

10. Esp69st

Esp69st Who's talking about OIL... bitch you cooking

RIP....

I'm so used to the in boston... when a light switches from red to green. I usually wait 3 long seconds, because usually up to 3 or 4 cars will take the light...

I hope you recover from this..

11. mnewell

mnewell Lucy.

12. Slownlow

Slownlow New Member

I was wondering the same thing. Guess he gets mad and people for shit he does? Doesn't really suprise me from someone that has had to been perswaded to get out of the house for the last 5 years. And has now ran off all but a few friends.