TAT ring to barbell

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Bella, Mar 10, 2005.

1. Bella

Bella New Member

Hey all :wavey:
    Ok heres the issue.. I have both my nipples pierced and they were pierced with rings. First one was done in November of last year the other in the middle of January this year. They are not pussing or anything I can move them in and out no problem, play with them what have you. I want to have barbells instead of rings, how long do you usually wait till you switch out the ring? I know there is a possibility thats its not healed on the inside( I know one of them couldn't be because it was done two months ago). My piercer doesn't like barbells and wont change them. He says that the one done in November isn't healed which I've been told by another piercer it is. So enough babbling! When did you change yours out?

2. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

I changed mine out ASAP cause i hated loops. They got caught on everything. I then repierced them again with bb's after i took them out the 2nd time.

3. Bella

Bella New Member

Did it hurt at all or just like switching anything else out?

4. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

if you are all healed up an stuff, it won't hurt.it'll be like putting in a new pair of earrings.

I swapped mine out a little early because I kept snagging my rings on stuff and I was afraid of tearing something

5. Bella

Bella New Member

yeah mine are getting snagged and it kills sometimes thats why I'm thinking about switching them out early.