LGBT ring size

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by marxwa99, Mar 15, 2007.

1. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

So i'm about to get ready to propose to the love of me life :)

First things first, i need to get the commitment rings. We've talked about this of course and it seems like i'm gonna have to be the man in the relationship and order and purchase the rings (even though he has the university job and i'm in the nonprofit sector, hehe).

Anyways, i dont know a thing about ring size. I ordered some free ringsizer thing but the trick is getting his ring measurement. Brian would know if i just asked what he ring size was (and i am 100% sure he doesnt know it).

Soooooooo...any suggestions? I think i might just drug him and then measure his finger after i have my way with him :naughty:

2. madriver

madriver so yea. . .

Thats awesome! Good luck!

Not sure I have any advice on how to get his ring size, however does he have any other rings that he wears (and takes off sometimes). If you want to keep it secret, this may allow you to get a size that is almost right (and it could be modified later if needed).

3. ManyHamsters

ManyHamsters There are necessary pursuits... but poetry, beauty

i'm going with the gettign him piss-drunk plan

pretend you are playing with his fingers, but actually take a little piece of paper and wrap it around his finger and mark where it fits him with a fingernail indent

4. spiffy_badrock

spiffy_badrock I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you.

I just went shopping with him when we got our little pre-engagement rings, so maybe that will work. (im not good for advice here) Just wanted to say way to go you guys.... :)

5. RX Bandit

RX Bandit Sell You Beautiful »

Drew Carey's wisdom is to find a food object of similar size and measure that food object for a close approximation. This generally only works if you are good at eyeballing things. You can always get rings sanded down if they are too loose or widened if too tight.

My university ring has always fit funny but I've never gone about getting it fixed since the inside is ingraved with a lot of stuff though. :hs:

Congratulations though. :bigthumb: