Rice or Not??

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by sphinx, Dec 15, 2004.

1. sphinx

sphinx New Member

Rice or Not???
    Alright I have always loved skulls and always wanted to put one on my vehicle in a tasteful manner. And what better skull to have than the Punisher skull. I have a silver 2000 Mazda Protoge with all windows tinted well, so the back window is a nice black. Would it look good or riced with the Punisher skull??

btw heres the one that i want:
    [​IMG]

2. imprimo5

imprimo5 Guest

IMO it should be part of a theme and would probably work out pretty good as part of a theme. but if the skull's by itself then it probably would seem weird... people wouldn't 'get it'... does that make sense?

3. Original

Original OT Supporter

You don't post any picture of the one you want..

you mean this?

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:_iQAa6E99ZQJ:www.thepunisher.com/past_news/may_2003/Punisher_Skull.jpg

Eh.. it's a hard call between being rice and not rice. If you just stick it on there real plain people might think twice. I've seen real sikk paint jobs with skulls in there that don't look rice at all, but they put loads of money into those artists. It's a tough call, but you said you wanted to put it on in a tasetful manner, so I think it shouldn't be too bad at all :cool:

4. sphinx

sphinx New Member

well i dont really have any other mods on the car, its basically factory when it comes to looks and what not except for the windows being tinted and everything. The sound system has been replaced completely with all after market speakers and subwoofer and amp. and yes kberkel that is the skull that i want

5. troglodyte

troglodyte Guest

If done poorly, then no it would not be rice. It would be ghetto.

6. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

it's a mazda protoge.. there's nothing you can do short of crushing the car that would make it not-rice.

7. sphinx

sphinx New Member

im getting a professional to do it so it wont look ghetto. and jollyogre, theres a difference between it being a import and it just being fucking rice

8. imprimo5

imprimo5 Guest

sphinx u should know by now that there are many MANY close-minded individuals that consider all imports to be rice, even straight out of the factory... no matter what you do there will always be haters... do what u like - get some opinions - if you still like it then keep it. :)

-a fellow protege owner-