SRS Rhinoplasty Input

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Phrogg, Dec 31, 2005.

1. Phrogg

Phrogg Guest

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Broke my nose when I was like 17 and also due to that I have a deviated septum.

Since It broke I haven't felt right in how I look due to it.

Anybody had this surgery and can tell me the pain and everything with it. (Pretty scared to go under the knife)

Your asleep before and during, and get lots of pills after, right?

Also, if I have gyno and there is some sort of enlarged gland under my breast, can that be removed in one easy surgery?

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

http://www.umm.edu/ent/deviated.htm

Since this is experts advice that you require, i advice you to goto a 'trustworthy' and 'reputable' surgeon from who you have heard several 'succes' stories,

Anyway i know about the surgic procedures that are applied in this kind of case. And yes it hurts like hell from the people that i know who have been thru it, however not 1 said 'it wasn't worth it'. Its definitly worth it, but its a smack of money and there's always a risk,which is why i agian as pointed above advice you to carefully 'study' the surgeon who you are about to take. Because there's always a commercial 'aspect' that clouds the 'surgical' aspect.

Take this procedure in a hospital and not in a 'private' clinic. Even if your health care doesn't cover it, its worth a smack of money because it will make you stop feeling miserable about yourself every day.

Find friends and family that support you, and we are also here for you. :wavey: Make pics of before and after, as you might want to compare the results, you might be overwelmed by insecurity now, but like any football player i would advice you to 'push thru' and go for some results.

3. Darketernal

If you fear that you have breast cancer ,don't let fear keep you from going to the doctor.

http://www.breastcancer.org/

I'm a classic case, i've walked 10 years around thinking i got some disease before i finally musterd the courage to goto a doctor who laughed and said it was nothing.

10 years wasted of my life on worrying for no reason :uh:

Therefore don't be like me and get it checked out early, if its not for the disease, then do it to stop your 'mental' torture and stress.

4. Phrogg

Phrogg Guest

It's not cancer, it's gynomastica. It's an enlarged gland beneath the breast. I only have it on my right one so it's damn embarassing. Never take my shirt off at the pool. It sucks :(

5. Darketernal

oh , well all surgeries involve risk,basically consulting a surgeon (again a good and reputable one) if its possible to remove it in a cosmetically way is important. Consulting wont hurt,so just call for an appointment.

6. Myst

Myst New Member

I am currently recuperating from septoplasy (also had sinus surgery). I would never suggest anyone do this on a voluntary basis. If frickin hurts, to say the least. Make sure you are absolutely positive you want to do this.
    If you want some idea of what recuperation for this procedure is like, google 'rhinoplasy+post op".

7. Throwdown

Throwdown whore destroyer

they make surgery pretty painless now. well. during the operation that is.