RFID

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by LoveNeverFails, Apr 29, 2010.

1. LoveNeverFails

LoveNeverFails New Member

So Hey Everyone! I'm new here, and ehh...Well, I'm gonna post a first topic. It's on a Microchip called "RFID":

This topic is on an item that is coming out into the public, and may very well soon be a part of modern day Society…
    ...It’s called the RFID Microchip.

*This is a Radio Frequency Microchip which has already been implanted inside the human body in many people. The chip has already been put forth in Passports, Driver’s Liscences, and animals.
    If one goes to an animal shelter, one may see the list of animals, with many listed as “chipped”.

The microchip is a location device, which is supported by IBM.
    IMB has commercials (which can be seen on YOUTUBE), of the microchip as a way one can pay for items.

This is what I see:

“Out with the paper currency, in with Electronic Currency”

This method of payment is an “implanted method”.
    Many people apparently, already have the chip inside of themselves.
    This item has been implanted in animals and is seen to be a “protection” for people.
    It's commercialized for the “general safety” of the public. But, in reality, this could be a drastic instrument of population control. An instrument which can lead up to the support of a New World Order (due to this being the one currency, eliminating paper currency). Also, the idea of "taxes" and people "paying them" would be an interesting topic...for taxes could "directly" be taken out from people's electronic accounts...
    • If this was to happen, many riots & poverty could erupt worse than one has ever seen before. And, this item is on the rise! *
    Clothing: You may see this chip on clothing tags.

Passports: Issued for them.
    Photo ID’s: Such as Drivers Lisences.
    Animals: Injected in animals.
    Ect…

Many Christians see this chip as a prophesy, from the “Book of Revelations”.
    (Revelations 13; 16-17):
    “He (the beast) also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.”
    (Bible – “New International Version”)

The thing about this statement seems similiar to what IBM has supported commercially, about this “New” & “better” method of payment, instead of waiting in line & buying the “old fashoned way”. All groceries can, instead, be chipped with this microchip (the flat form, unlike the type in the glass capsule, for the human body), and that way scanners can scan the whole cart & the human body itself, which will make payment methods “easier & faster”.

Whether you are not a Christian, or whether you are one –
    I strongly urge you to oppose this chip, before it comes into the market for the Diabetic cause (by arm implants – for easier glucose readings). You may see it soon as a form of “safety” for the young and the old, for the rich and the poor.

Peace to all & thank you all for Listening to me.
    -Nick!

2. 5Gen_Prelude

5Gen_Prelude There might not be an "I" in the word "Team", but

So don't get an RFID of 666 and we're golden. Gotcha :bigthumb:

3. 7960

7960 New Member

are you an idiot or a troll?

4. dissonance

dissonance reset OT Supporter

A great article proving what you've said (link)

5. Frequency

Frequency New Member

put to a vote i'd think it would come out pretty even

6. eideteker

eideteker Who jarked off in my frakkin' coffee? OT Supporter

they let anyone through initiation now...

7. eideteker

eideteker Who jarked off in my frakkin' coffee? OT Supporter

can he be both?

8. CodeX

CodeX Guest

revelations! :rofl:

9. CodeX

CodeX Guest

I think I read in harry potter that you aren't supposed to use electric toothbrushes because the muggles designed them to emit subsonic frequencies that implant propaganda directly into your subconscious.

So, you know, don't get an RFID chip OR use electric toothbrushes.

10. 5Gen_Prelude

I have an RFID embedded electric toothbrush :noes:

11. LoveNeverFails

Did you hear about the "conducted experiment" in 2007, where 200 Alzheimer's patients were to be "forceably chipped"??...
    This was "only national" compared to global.

12. 5Gen_Prelude

I'm pretty sure they never heard of it...

13. 7960

7960 New Member

they did, but with their alzheimer's, they already forgot :wiggle:

14. 7960

7960 New Member

btw, I love the lies...........they patient and family had to consent to the chip. but you almost got away with your inflammatory lie. better luck next time!

http://www.associatedcontent.com/ar...mplants_planned_for_alzheimers_pg2.html?cat=5

........patient would begin receiving services and resources prior to advanced stages of Alzheimer's. In this stage, the patient would be capable of making informed decisions and either give or deny consent for such a device in later stages.

She claims the patient's wishes concerning the RFID chip implant would remain unimpeachable. Their wishes would be followed.

15. CodeX

CodeX Guest

You're doomed :eek3:

Now they can read your mind while they empty your bank account and summon satan!

16. 5Gen_Prelude

Yes... that was the uh... um, what was I saying?

17. mobbarley

mobbarley Active Member

18. 7960

7960 New Member

best thing about having Alzheimer's.......you get to hide your own easter eggs!

19. LoveNeverFails

It's interesting, but in a very sad way - how forums are for "writing any topics and conversing about them", but instead people turn forums into a dark hole, that exceeds negativity & ugliness from verbal expressions and thoughts. Instead of "Oh, that's interesting", or "I think, perhaps that not true...", forums are a place for stating "Your a f** idiot, and your lying, F** you..."
    *What is the point of writing a forum, then?

20. CodeX

CodeX Guest

The content of your original post wasn't worth on-topic discussion. If it was, it would have received it.

You can't just post blatant nonsense and expect people to take you seriously.

If you want to try to force the issue you should try posting this in the "On Topic" subforum where there are rules regarding this kind of thing, but I would be willing to bet the thread would be closed in a matter of hours in lieu of banning everyone that responds to it.

21. 5Gen_Prelude

It's called freedom of speech, but unlike what you're used to with having someone at the front telling you stories and everyone politely listening to whatever rhetoric or narrative that person has deemed important, in a forum you get a visceral response, good or bad, but at least it's honest. The level of response is dictated by how well the content of your message is thought out and presented. If you're going to present something to us that you've clearly regurgitated or copied from somewhere else, then expect this type of response.

Anyway, fuck you and your bullshit.

22. LoveNeverFails

Yes, I copied it. I copied it from a "my blog" on another site.
    And, it's technology. It's under the category, correct?
    So, please I encourage you to just be polite to those you encounter.
    ..Whether you respond with disagree or agreeing, alright..But, there's no harsh language needed.

Peace to you ;)

23. CodeX

CodeX Guest

It's not that we don't love you, after all, love never fails. It's just that you posted a whole bunch of nonsense from the bible, a book that is known to be fictional and ancient, a book who's content has not been relevant for over a thousand years, and from that book you attempt to establish a link to some microchip being developed by IBM, some 1700 years after this book was written.

It's just utter nonsense buddy. I don't know a more polite way to say it, I half figured this thread was a joke and therefore didn't show the same respect I would have to people who are posting serious topics. It's now becoming apparent that this was never meant to be a joke at all, that you actually believe this silliness that you have written about, and I am sorry for that and for making fun of it earlier. The only thing I have to offer now is that you seek professional assistance, preferably in the form of psychotherapy. Unfortunately you are exhibiting both delusions of grandeur and schizophrenia and because of this I am seriously concerned for your mental well being.

Please take my advice and seek help, I wish you the best of luck on the long journey ahead of you! :)

24. 7960

7960 New Member

I got that spam email from my 82 year old mother when she first got online 9 years ago. When I got it, it had FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW: on it.

If you want to be taken seriously, don't post shit like this.

25. LoveNeverFails

"7969" w/ the santa Hat
    I just made that statement on my own, buddy. :)

And, about the blog itself..
    "CodeX", in the blog I state what Christians may believe about this object being a past prophesy. Not once in it, do I state that I believe that the chip is a prophesy, nor do I even state that I believe in the Biblical text.
    But, I will tell you, I am a Christian. & I will tell you that I do believe scripture & I believe it's words not to be "outdated" even though many people believe them to be (and that's obviously understanding with ordinary stories or other books, because of the long period of time, withstood).

..But, like I said, I never stated I believed in scripture in the blog forum, so why assume that? And, for those many who believe that there was a man who sacraficed himself others, and believe his words to be true in a book others consider "bs" and "outdated"..are those thousands amoung thousands, deserving of a mental treatment, as well?

Again, I offer you friendship. No hard feelings. ;)