A&P retouching

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by angel_fiire, Jun 6, 2005.

1. angel_fiire

angel_fiire ******

I've worked with this photographer for about 6 month assisting him on weddidngs and some fashion stuff, he is very well known in SoFL, one of my favorite photographers to work with and a great person. 2 weeks ago he called me to assist him in a location portrait session for this couple, I didn't know who they were. When we got there I realized they were the winners of last season's amaizing race, ok no big deal, it's just regular poeple. THe cool thing was that he called me a week later to retouch a couple images of them that were going into people magazine. It is so cool to see, although it is not your image, that something you helped produce gets published. Too bad they don't give credits for retouching, bc I did a really good job, but it's ok, still very cool.
    here's the link
    http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19736,661670_1067930,00.html

2. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Oh good for you :) Looks good. I'm looking to do some wedding photography / model photography assisting and then start doing it myself part-time, I can do some crazy editing/touch ups as well :) and am a good photographer, but need to get my feel for these types of shoots.

3. angel_fiire

angel_fiire ******

Great, it's all about persistance, I've been working on it for about a year, make sure you pick the top photographers. thanks for the input :wiggle: