TAT Retiring piercings..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by beebee, Aug 10, 2008.

1. beebee

beebee New Member

So i've decided to bite the bullet and retire my nipple piercings :wtc:

my situation is this: over the last 6 months, i've noticed they had migrated a fair bit - they are probably 2/3 from the top, instead of half way down, as they were when i first had them done almost 2 years ago. Around the same time, they started being angry all the time, tender, sore skin around the openings and really crusty, alot more often than they were in the first year of having them, as well as occasionally getting what i think were pressure sores, which i also hadnt had..

about a month ago, i changed out the metal bars for lighter PTFE ones, hoping this would help -it seemed to be for a few days - my skin didnt stick to them like they did to the metal, and crusties seemed to be reducing in frequency ...but now its like nothing changed :(

now, my question is, can i just take the bars out and let them close up on their own, or am i going to have problems with fluid getting trapped inside?

i dont want to give myself an absess on my nipple or anything, i have heard of that happening.. :noes:

2. Tron

Tron New Member

:wtc: RIP

3. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

you should be fine with just taking them out

4. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

call the piercing parlor and ask their opinion.

5. digitaljames

digitaljames OT Supporter

i took mine out for the second time last year and they are fine. seemed like mine started to migrate too, i think the 8g bars i put in were too heavy and i had saggy nipples haha.

6. beebee

beebee New Member

lol saggy nipples. :rofl: i never stretched mine, so they look perfectly normal still

thanks all, took them out last night and i miss them already. shit looks weird, with them gone, i feel more naked than i do without clothes :o :(

nah, couldnt be bothered. nothing wrong with asking here, i know there's alot of people who know what they are talking about here :p