Results of 1 month on Abs Diet

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by ccampb6, Jun 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ccampb6

ccampb6 OT Supporter

Actually a couple of days short of 1 month. Funny thing about this "diet" is that it opened my eyes to how bad the shit I was eating was. So far, not much exercise has been introduced. I wanted to see what I could do in the first month just by changing my eating habits. Results have pretty good so far. Yes, I'm a fatass....and yes, I will continue to update this thread as I move down the scale. The weight has come off pretty slowly compared to the other fad diets I've tried..but I fell like this is a better way to do this. I've taken a pic on 5/14 and a pic on 6/12...they will be posted at a later date.

Starting weight: (I'm 5'9")

5-14-07 - 266lb

6-12-07 - 251lb

(space for future updates)

My meals pretty much look like this.

Breakfast: 1 cup of coffee on the way to work and a bowl of oatmeal with dried fruit added to it.

Lunch: Lean meat and green vegetables or sandwich on wheat with only turkey or chicken(lean meats), mustard, lettuce, low fat cheese

Afternoon snack - Package of nuts(peanuts, almonds, pistachios, pecans, & hazelnuts)
    Dinner: Pretty much same as lunch.

After dinner snack - fat free/sugar free pudding or fat free ice cream - I only eat these once or twice a week.

I have one meal a week that I cheat on..eat pretty much whatever. Typically it's on Saturday. I need suggestions on bringing exercise into the picture. I know I will come to a point where I need to do it to take weight off.

2. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

3. GuOD

GuOD mcflurry diet

congrats on changing your diet and losing some weight. try eating some more food and hitting the gym

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.