Responsible Drug Use

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by ralyks, Jul 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ralyks

ralyks New Member

Most of you seem to agree that steroids are ok/good if taken responsibly, would you also agree "street" drugs are ok/good if taken responsibly?

2. jonno

jonno New Member

yeah

3. joed1228

joed1228 New Member

If your doing something illegal you shouldnt be too worried about being responsible.

4. shastaisforwinners

shastaisforwinners OT Supporter

5. ralyks

ralyks New Member

:gtfo:

6. shastaisforwinners

:ugh2:

7. joed1228

joed1228 New Member

Yea because a small amount of coke, acid, crack, x or heroin is actually good for your body right? If your going to go out and do drugs dont try to justify it by thinking your just gonna do a little or whatever it may be. It's bad for your body, it make not make a night and day difference but it will hurt you.

ralyks, good to see your still as stupid as ever.

8. shastaisforwinners

responsibility compromises a hell of a lot more than just what is good for your body. By your logic, naturally-occuring biological events, such as aging, are irresponsible.

9. joed1228

joed1228 New Member

A logical person wouldn’t compromise common sense responsibility to accommodate a personal desire. All you would be doing is justifying something to yourself to be ok in a twisted sense of reality. Everyone knows the proper way to be responsible around drugs of that nature is to stay away from them to prevent addiction, bodily damage and possibly even death.

I bet you think you can justify killing someone because they got you mad…….in some sort of weird way. I feel bad for anyone who gets advice from you on any sort of subject as serious as this. You’re a joke.

10. joed1228

joed1228 New Member

Where ever that came from :rolleyes: :ugh2:

11. ralyks

ralyks New Member

It's not all about the physical aspects, alot is able to be learned through some of these drugs. Apart from the ones where you can build a physical dependance when abused, your body won't notice anything was taken at all after a few weeks. I'm not justifying anything, I'm asking other people's opinions and making a potentially interesting thread. You've stated your opinion, there's no need to be a zealot over it.

12. uf20wop

uf20wop OT Supporter

im ok with recreational drug use... but i don't approve when people take it over the top and become burnouts

:nono:

13. ralyks

ralyks New Member

Addiction is a mental battle, and believe me when you do it responsibly you don't become addicted. Bodily damage and death occur only through abuse, as is the nature of anything you take into your body, moderation is the key.

14. shastaisforwinners

also, wtf does legality have to do with responsibility? You have to remember two things: a) legality is decided by people, just like you and I... there is no devine power who knows all and can deem things unlawful without fear incorrect judgement, and b) laws are made to protect the normal people from the stupid, as well as protect the stupid from themselves. Just remember that these are blanket rules that make no distinction between you and the crackhead hobo living in an alley. Try some critical thinking, and you may see what I'm getting at here.

Do you never do anything illegal? Never speed, smoked weed, etc? I find that hard to believe.

15. ND379

ND379 New Member

part of me wishes that the government would make drugs legal. that way i wouldnt ever have to be worried about buying anything from a drug dealer that cut it with who knows what or added whatever they wanted to it. it seems that it would be alot safer to me. :dunno:

16. shastaisforwinners

"everyone" you are referring to are generally mindless masses who believe everything they read and/or hear. How can you possibly subscribe to this belief if you have never tried it for yourself? I used to feel the same way you do, until I finally tested that theory. Do you know what I found? The "Do it once and you're addicted" mentality is highly dependant on the person doing it... you can't create a blanket statement that covers everyone.

17. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

Show me where crack, x, coke or heroin are prescribed drugs to treat certain physiological functions and I'll hope right on your unfounded, assanine arguement. Steroids were used for this purpose in much more moderation for a while until certain people started to abuse it. If it happens to have a positive effect while being use by a responsible person, I see nothing wrong with it. There is no positive effect when using crack, x, coke or heroin besides a brief feeling of euphoria; but I digress as you're attempting to compare apples to oranges.

18. jonno

jonno New Member

same could be said about alcohol

19. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

Yes, and I think that the argument should be whether or not irresponsible fuckheads should be allowed to live, not whether or not the drugs should be used. There are a billion and one things on this earth that can be abused, and plenty of people don't do it. It's the fuckhead compulsive addicts who ruin the fun for the responsible recreational users.

20. Jeg1983

Jeg1983 OT Supporter

Stop doing drugs and you won't have to worry about that shit.

21. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

just dont go snorting coke and you really shouldnt have a problem

22. ralyks

ralyks New Member

I disagree with this to some degrees. Knowing what being on coke/heroine is beneficial as far as knowing what someone is going through while they are on it, and knowing how to handle a situation if it arises, assuming you are friends with people who experiment. Psychedelics such as acid/shrooms/x aren't just a trip, you honestly learn alot while on/afterwards.

23. ralyks

ralyks New Member

. x 11tybillion

24. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

bullshit, asshole...:mamoru: So by that same rationale, everyone should overdose so we know how to handle the situation when one of our friends does?

no.

25. shastaisforwinners

way to explain that with a logical argument. I thought you were gone for two months anyway :mamoru:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.