Response to Yahoo's Do's and Dont's Article

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by GammaRadiation, Dec 28, 2009.

1. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

It's called a joke, Get it?

Beleive it or not, I lived on my own before I moved in with you.

You married a pussy if tires are considered a lame gift.

I bought it because I know you wouldn't wear it and you dont need to be spreading pharamones around anywhere except in our bedroom.

I've seen you drive with your knee, brake way too late on a regular basis, get more involved in conversation than you are with the road, and try and put on make up while driving. Excuse me if I feel my driving is a tad bit better.

OK. If I burn the burgers, dont say shit. Eat that charred hunk of leather and smile.

I need to know two things when buying clothes: pant measurements and shirt size. Unless I'm getting a fitted suit, clothes are clothes. I dont care if my jeans make my butt look big.

When you start proving me wrong I'll stop seeming like I know it all.

Is this permission to lie to you?

If you want to do the bread winner/house taker sort of relationship I damn sure will. You'd get one if you ever got a real job.

:p

2. Pounce

Pounce New Member

Blah blah.. men and women at each others' throats. Everyone just needs to learn to love each other. How about acknowledging we're not all that different from each other and having a big group hug :hug:

The driving one does bother me though. I can't even count the number of times someone has implied that I must be a bad driver because I'm a woman. Look at the statistics... all other things equal, men get into more accidents than women because of their greater risk-taking behavior. The whole "men are better drivers" myth needs to go away. Both genders suck equally at driving! Now let's have another group hug... :hug:

3. GammaRadiation

I hope you aren't taking my responses seriously...Yahoo articles are known to be the shittiest relationship jokes on the net.

4. Pounce

Pounce New Member

Oh, absolutely agreed. Yahoo posts some of the most ridiculous trash in their articles, I just gave up even trying to read them after a while.

I have to wonder why you even bothered reading it and making commentary if you knew it was trash from the outset though. Seems like a waste of time.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2009
  5. GammaRadiation

I'm sitting at work getting paid to dick around on the internet until something happens where I am needed. :dunno:

6. copperkali

copperkali Mrs. Nicklk

I totally agree with you, however it totally irritates me when a dad says he has to babysit. It just totally pisses me off.

7. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

8. Toxica

Toxica New Member

Yeah right. :rofl:

"Know it all"s have to be right in some form or another. Even if the proof was right in their face, they would still argue against it because they love the debate and have to be right. People on OT even do this.

9. GammaRadiation

:hsugh:

10. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Oh the ironing

11. GammaRadiation

Women are just as big of know-it alls as men.

But as a general rule men open their mouths less when they actually dont know what they're talking about. We're just more adimate about being right when we know we are.

Women get pussy hurt over it because they cant stand being a know it all who's proven wrong on regular occasion.

At least that's my observation of female know it alls. I can hang out with male know it alls, female know it alls cant brush it off and often leave themselves open to be destroyed by logic and reason.