TAT Rescheduled AGAIN (Update)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Crawling Dead, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Crawling Dead

Crawling Dead Gz-TeRRoR

So I made a thread a couple weeks ago asking if an artist rescheduling your appointment was a sign of a bad shop. A quick review for anyone who missed it. I had an appointment a few weeks ago with an artist who did my sister in laws tattoos. I looked through his portfolio and he does good work, my sister in law recomended him and his prices are reasonable.

So a few weeks ago I went in for my appointment and sat there for a good half an hour before Jason's (artists name) apprentise, Wade, showed up to tell me that Jason had a family emergency and needed to reschedule. OT agreed this wasnt anything to worry about and I shouldnt seek a new shop.

So today was the day of the reschedule. My appointment was at 5 PM. I get a call around noon from my artist saying he had an appointment that suddenly came up and needed to bump my appointment back to 7:30PM. Alright, not a big deal. I go in at 7:30 and theres Wade there again.

I end up waiting around for about an hour before Jason texts Wade to tell him that he isnt going to be cleared from his appointment in time to give me my tat so he makes me reschedule again.

My question to you OT is, should I keep trying or give up and go to another shop?

2. Two toys

Two toys New Member

honestly i'd ask for a discount of some sort, the shop would have taken your deposit if you had pulled that shit, its a waste of your time. its on you though to decide if this artist is worth it.

3. Crawling Dead

Crawling Dead Gz-TeRRoR

Yeah I planned on asking for some sort of discount. I'm still working it over in my head how I'm going to go about doing it though. When I was there Wade offered to do the tattoo, but didnt want to piss off Jason. I was thinking about telling him to tell Jason something like if Wade didnt do the tat I was just going to go to a different artist and shop. But whatever.

4. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

I'd be going elsewhere at this point and letting him know.

5. sorryforya

sorryforya New Member

Find a new one.

6. Frazz

Frazz New Member

get your deposit back if you can and go elsewhere, or demand a discount and if jason doenst show again... just have wade do it if you trust his work

7. sorryforya

sorryforya New Member

Do they give you your deposit back? When I canceled on my artist that kept rescheduling me, I never got mine back. It was about 100 bucks.

8. Crawling Dead

Crawling Dead Gz-TeRRoR

I didnt ask for it back. Though if I went and told them I was going else where, and they refused to give it back to me, they'd have a big fucking problem on their hands.

9. Crawling Dead

Crawling Dead Gz-TeRRoR

UPDATE: My appoint is scheduled for the 8th of july. I have to call and reschedule it. :rofl: