FRK Repeated Orgasms...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Antigeek, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Antigeek

Antigeek Who Dat!

After reading about PE cumming numerous times in a row, and because on Sundays I'm usually rather bored, I made up my mind I was just going to get my wife off repeatedly until she made me stop.

So I grabbed her silver bullet and started using it on her clit. After her first orgasm, she made me stop.

I waited a couple minutes and started again with the bullet. Within 5 minutes, she came again, but made me stop again. And this time she pulled me on top of her.

She grabbed the bullet and held it to her clit while I was in her... and orgasmed again within about 2 or 3 minutes. I came about 10 minutes later.

When I rolled over, I immediately grabbed the bullet to go for a fourth, but she wouldn't let me.

Ladies, is this common for y'all? I may have to restrain her legs and hands to make her let me get her off repeatedly. I'd like to reduce her to a sweaty incoherant mumbling pile of flesh, but she never lets me get her to that point.

2. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

It becomes quite uncomfortable to try and cum over and over and over. I can't speak for every girl but once I've gotten off a few times, Im highly sensitive..and in the "dont fucking touch me" kind of way.

3. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

I avoid having repeat clitoral orgasms.... My clit gets really sensitive after about 5. we switched it up alot.. I'd have a few orgasms with the vibe on my clit and withte dildo in my pussy then some with Just the dildo.

believe me I'd need to be restrained if we were to continue on just clitoral orgasms. it's taken a lot of getting used to to enjoy the sense of Over stimulation...... then again, i'm greedy and I like Orgasms even if they do hurt.

4. FairyTat

FairyTat Anticipation, the taste of things to cum

Maybe try something besides the vibrator? I get too sensitive for the intense sensation a vibrator gives. Use your fingers or your tongue and then go back to the vibrator. Mix it up.

5. David02

David02 Guest

You're only going to be able to do this to your woman if she is capable of G spot/internal orgasms. Trying to make her cum over and over again by just buzzing her clit is going to make her way to sensitive and uncomfortable.

I usually like to warm my girl up with a few clitoral orgasms either from oral or a vibrator, and then finish her off with a g-spot orgasms after the clit stimulation has gotten to be too much.

6. Antigeek

Antigeek Who Dat!

I've never been able to get her off via G-spot orgasms. But then again, she never really lets me try. Some sort of mental thing about being penetrated with something.

She's never had an orgasm through intercourse either.

7. Phantom Empress

you guys need to work that out.. she's missing out on some intense orgasms.

8. Antigeek

Antigeek Who Dat!

Pointers?

9. Phantom Empress

First you need to explore WHY she's so uncomfortable with it OUTSIDE the bedroom. If you care about her you need to know anyway. then once you've established what the root of the issue is SHE needs to explore her body and get comfortale with penetrative orgasms. Does she masturbate on her own? Does she finger herself? she needs to get comfy with that, masturbating with clitoral stimulation paired with penetration. after a whiel she'll pair the good sensations on her clit with that of penetration.

After a while she may learn to love it and will have orgasms from that alone .... it'll take time and patience.. but she needs to bee willing to explore it.

10. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

If you want her to have multiples that come one after the other in a long string, you're going to have to get her off from inside somehow. I only cum like that from intercourse - it has to be a good hard fucking either with him on top or from behind for me to go on a bender like that. I can't concentrate enough to ride through more than two or three. Besides, after about three my legs are jelly anyway.

11. Phantom Empress

:werd: I get all shaky an dmy legs refuse to work after a bit..

12. Tornado6

:hs: I don't think his wife is much of an explorer though.

You're ahead of the game if she does cum. And now she's getting more interested in the vibrator. You're on the right track. In the end, it may come down to, "You can lead a horse to water..."

13. Phantom Empress

they can try you know.

14. Tornado6

Oh hell yeah :naughty:

Even if you can't get her to go multiple, you can have a whole lot of fun trying it out :bigthumb:

15. David02

David02 Guest

Go buy a good G spot vibrator and get her to try it. I think once she feels how good it can be it will open up her mind a bit.

16. ND379

ND379 New Member

i was reading about this too. aparently every girl can squirt....i didn't know that. i thought that only some were physically able to. but it can happen through gspot orgasms.

i read a site and it said the best way for a woman to start having gspot orgasms is by herself, until she gets used to how they feel and what's happening to her body. she's gonna have to research where it is and what kind of stimulation feels the best for her. then she can introduce the man and she can teach him what she likes.

i thikn i'm going to go and buy a gspot vibrator and start practicing :big grin:

17. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    The trick is to use it in moderate amounts and don't hold it on the same place. That get's annoying and ultimately sore.

18. David02

David02 Guest

Well... I don't know if EVERY woman can squirt, but I think that many women are capable of it. It's just that so many things have to be right for it to happen...

I would agree that a woman already needs to be aware of her g-spot and how it feels when that area is stimulated. You hear of many stories of girls having their g-spots stimulated and making it feel like they have to pee. When most women feel that for the first time they freak out, and pull back from whatever it is thats going on. Once a woman can learn to relax, and not pull back, when that feeling hits... then and only then are they capable of having a g-spot orgasm and possibly squirting.

I have made 2 women actually squirt. Both of them were aware of their g-spot when they met me, but neither had ever had a g-spot orgasm. I just stepped in and took it up a level!

David

19. SexiLatina

SexiLatina Guest

man, i can keep going forever! i love to cum over and over. i usually tire out my partner first. i don't think this is normal though. i'm addicted!

20. Triple-C

Triple-C New Member

I dont know if this has already been said but...

when i first started orgasming i could only orgasm once... MOST women cant orgasm AT ALL... some women will ONLY orgasm once for the rest of their lives... some will learn to orgasm over and over...

does she masturbate often? i think thats what made me be a "multiple girl" myself

21. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

i've heard that so many times in statistics here and there, but i mean.. anyone have the feeling that they're crap? i haven't had a problem getting off the 4 girls that i've been with (none of 'em were liars, and it happened multipled times and you can tell when a girl has an orgasm. especially during oral sex=)). and there are no overwhelming threads of "i can't have an orgasm, what do i do?" i really just dont see that there are a lack of female orgasms out there.

22. Nikolette

Nikolette New Member

I haven't gotten around to posting yet, but I can't have an orgasm lately unless I masterbate. No matter how great the sex is or the foreplay it just won;t happen which is sooooo frusterating for both me and my man. SO there are women who can;t orgasm...

23. _syn

_syn New Member

I only ever get 1 at the time. :wtc: