TAT Removing eyebrow ring

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by outsidah, Jan 3, 2004.

1. outsidah

outsidah Hrmmm OT Supporter

Dumb question time... I have an eyebrow ring I want to remove to put in a barbell.. however the ball i have in the ring right now is not the screw in/out type, but the pressure type I believe.

How do I remove it?

2. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

two ways.. this is the way i recomend... when you buy your new jewelry at the piercing shop, have then take it out.. CBRs can be a pain in the ass to take outif you dont know how to do it..

second.. if you can get a pair of ring opening pliers from a piercing shop, most likely they will sell you a pair, if not, you can again, just ask then to take it out and put new stuff in even if you bought it somewhere else... but be prepared to pay a small fee if you go this route...

if you really cant do either one,, you can try to bend the ring in oppisite directions and the ball will pop off but be carefull not to lose the ball

3. outsidah

outsidah Hrmmm OT Supporter

ok hrmm thanks i think im gonna have to head over there

4. WyteKraka

WyteKraka New Member

i used a small pair of scissors to place in between then open to let the ball free. wouldn't exactly recommend that, but thats what i did.

5. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

yea that would work but i suggest putting smoe cloth or something soft on the scissors so it dosent scratch the metal

6. WyteKraka

WyteKraka New Member

yea when i did it, the little ball popped lose and went straight into the sink drain. oops. lol. but i wasn't planning on using it afterwards anyways.