TAT Removing Belly Button Hoop

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by shangrilarcadia, Dec 5, 2004.

1. shangrilarcadia

shangrilarcadia A lady

I have had my belly button peirced for a few years and I have decided that I don't really want it anymore so I am going to take it out. The problem is that I have a hoop but I don't have one of those little hoop-opener thingies. Is there a way I can remove the bead to get it out without one, or do I need to go buy one (or go to a peircing studio and talk them into doing it for me). Also any suggestions on how to encourage it to heal over well?

2. cak

cak New Member

pics?

3. shangrilarcadia

shangrilarcadia A lady

:nono: Sorry dude, but I'm not a pic poster - never have been, never will be. How very un-OT, I know, but I just don't like the kind of attention and responses that are inevitable whenever girls post pics here...

4. just another guy

just another guy Active Member

Are you having any problems with it? If not, you might want to keep it simply cause in a year or so, you may suddenly want it again.

5. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

have you tried to pop the bead out at all.. if you had it for a few years im sure its pretty much healed

try to push the bead out

6. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Smart girl..lol.

You should be able to just walk into a piercing studio and ask them to open it for you. Its not that much of an unusual request. :)

7. shangrilarcadia

shangrilarcadia A lady

I tried just with my fingers to see what would happen, but it didn't do anything. I've had the exact same hoop in for 4+ years (I had a curved barbell for like a month but I hated it so I had the hoop put back). The bead on this sucker is pretty tight.

I guess I'll just have to go to a peircer to get them to take it out for me. That's what I did last time (when I took it off to try the curved barbell), so guess I'll do it again. I was just trying to save myself a trip...

8. BLee

BLee Roll Tide

I just used to take a pair of needle nose pliers, stuck them on the inside of the hoop and opened them until the ring had enough slack to let the ball loose. :dunno:

9. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

thats how I took out my CBR