Remember I made that thread a week ago about feeling confused...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by forgotmyname, Dec 2, 2007.

1. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

Well, I couldn't be anymore right.
    I called her again, after calling her Monday and she didn't pick her phone. So I am like "wtf".

I've heard about not getting calls back after a bad date, but damn, what about not getting any answer after a good date. :ugh:

This has totally defied the laws of logic.

2. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

it happens man, most people will be nice to you and what a good date is to you isnt always a good date to them. maybe they already have a S.O..... or maybe they got back with their ex. people have shit going on in their lives and sure it sucks, but a good date doesnt always mean a 2nd date.

3. forgotmyname

Yeah, but it seems like I am learning this whole process step by step, mistake by mistake. :hs:

4. Yuppy

hey at least the mistake prolly only cost 60 bucks and you had a good time making it..... and those are the best mistakes.

5. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

You saw it as a good date, but maybe she didn't. Women think on a different level than men.
    Maybe she was bored, or just didn't feel the spark, etc..

Either way, it happens man.. don't worry about it. Just go about your grind while keeping an eye out for another girl that might be worth your time. Is is crappy how the girl just didn't answer. At the very least should could pick up and tell you that she is already seeing someone or it just isn't a good time for her to be dating.

6. Yuppy

hell ive gotten invited back to a girls house, made out with her and STILL not gotten a 2nd date before; it just happens

7. forgotmyname

That is just messed up. :eek4:

On my case, everything was fine. She was asking me where should we go the next date, and I was like I don't know, maybe go to the movies again or something else. Then we made out, and she left. :ugh:

8. Yuppy

yea we talked about a 2nd date too, but it doesnt matter it happens, just move on; if she wants you she will call.

9. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

So what? If she's interested in you then she'll contact you...

10. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

There could be a lot of reasons though. Maybe she was seeing a few people and decided to get serious with one of them, maybe she had just gotten out of a relationship and got back together with the X... Who knows.

The point is that she's just one girl. If she hasn't contacted you back, who cares, time to move on.

11. forgotmyname

You are right; "who knows".

I already moved on, but thinking about what I did right and wrong, maybe the kiss messed everything up. Maybe I shouldn't have kissed her at all.

12. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Nah, don't waste time to worry about that crap. If it was a relationship, THEN evaluation of what went wrong would be better, but in this case you just don't know what may have happened and you very well may have done nothing wrong.

I would just go with the flow, keep doing what you're doing and find another girl. Now if you blow it with the next two girls THEN you might want to think about something being wrong with your tactics.

13. forgotmyname

LoL, that's what I am worried about. When this girl wasn't answering my calls, it immediately went to my ego (not in a bad way). I became really puzzled and started to wonder what I did wrong.

The date was great. She would smile at everything I said, very communicative and I kissed her at the end. She showed attention.

What pissed me off was that she didn't even tell me what went wrong or anything like that.

I've had bad dates. For example, like a year ago, I went out with this girl to some disco. The moment I got there, I got a drink and noticed her kinda dancing by herself so I asked her to dance and she said, she would do it later. But then, this kid comes up and asks her to dance and she goes and dances with him. I am like wtf. After she finishes dancing with him, she comes back to me, and asks me to dance.

Maybe it is me, and I get the real looney bunch here.

It is actually beginning to worry me If I am going to get a good date followed by a relationship out of it.

14. forgotmyname

I mean really. I am not a person known to be going out a lot or even less asking girls out. To this point, I've probably asked only two girls out, and both of them worked out, but not to a greater extent. Most of time, I used to be thinking about what could happen and only recently, I've gotten rid of my old style and rather act than think.

It probably it is because I am still "young", but you gotta realize yourself, when all of a sudden, you get nothing after having a successful date.

15. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

No doubt it will make you think... but don't get hung up over it. Too many variable and it only happened a couple of times.